• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Last War

• Thread starter DeletedUser2616
  • Start date

DeletedUser2616

map_www_en17_7bb16dbb57455d219e9282f2142a0054_14837884550965.png

Map of the war between LIFE and AVG on EN17.
From in inside perspective, it's a very even war. AVG are gaining ground in the east while LIFE are smashing their way through the core (100% red provinces needing to be breached, fun times). It's fairly even in the North as there are a lot of EMR inactives that both teams are trying to eat up to patch defensive holes.

Rest assured, this world won't be ended with a merge. The leaders of both tribes have a lot of pride in their tribes and their achievements for that to happen :)

I also threw myself on the map because I'm not good enough for the top 10 one :p

DeletedUser4470

Seems that's exactly what happened, lol. How close are you to closing the world? I was one of the ones from LIFE that didn't get to merge over.

DeletedUser2616

Well I said that before I realised how much of a pain in the ass it is to run a large account :p

Most of the top players on both sides were burnt out due to the functionality (or lack thereof) of the game. The main one is keeping the noble count up.