• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

LAG

you are not innovating anything new and on top of that LAG issues are unbearable at the moment, I need to refresh my game every couple of minutes just to send couple of farm attacks. Its torture... You are selling pretty good amount of crowns (I myself also spend few couple hundreds) at least try to fix this lag problems. This server has 5k players out of that 5k only 500 players probably active how can you set limit for 50k players per world when your servers cant even handle 500 active players.

You know when most of the players are active just host it on higher specs dedicated servers or move to serverless architecture let the resources scale as demand goes up... or if the bottleneck on code try to refactor&optimise your queries/code. What can be your excuse to not solving even this lag issues. I send multiple times of support tickets just for this lag issue.

Are you trying to loose more players and shut this game down? If you are trying that you are on the right path.