• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Knights of Darkness (KOD)

DeletedUser1804

Welcome to everyone! This is Knights of Darkness.

Knights of Darkness is a new founded tribe on the EN9 world. It's purpose is simple; to grow and become a powerful and respectable tribe. I, as the leader, do not intend to bring quantity in the tribe, but more so quality. My ideal tribe is one on which you have active members that you can trust, members that act as one in order to achieve their goal. This is not a tribe that's looking to set specific rules to the entire world in order to achieve domination over everyone else. This is simply a tribe which purpose is to become stable and safe, while providing a good community to its members. Having said that, if you wish to join in you can message me here or in-game.

To make life easier, please, consider the following before you submit your application:

• Quality is important to Knights of Darkness, so please make sure that you're relatively close to the existed members of the tribe. One of the tribe's goal is to offer stability. Those who are far away from the rest of us, but still apply to the tribe, will automatically get rejected.
  • Be active daily! This doesn't mean that you have to be constantly online for 12 hours a day, but checking the game daily, and making sure that you're up to date is a requirement.
  • Communicate; This is a strategy game, where communication plays a big part. The tribe does accept members of all languages, but a bare minimum of English is required.
  • Teamwork. This is the biggest part of the 4 points listed in total. Decisions are not to be taken individually unless you're up for the challenge. If you're an individual player that wants to do everything on his own, please, do not apply.
Basic Information about Knights of Darkness:​
  1. Past experience is not required. There are people in the tribe that can help you so there is nothing to worry about.
  2. The total amount of points is not important. If you progress daily then you shouldn't have any problems.

PinNome
Knights of Darkness Leader