• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

King's Landing - aka Iga Clan

DeletedUser

Hi everyone,

Im calling out my friends in EN15, the Iga Clan! The farmers by day, but brutal Ninjas at night ^_^

We admire ADDICTED/INACTIVE values, although Im kick in the butt by em since the begining of King's Landing.
Hello Taurikad and Aidz :3

So we value friendship and honor. We require Teamwork! Active players only with Coop to those got a lot of hot dates in real life! We also welcome BRUTAL players but humble and dont belittle newbies.

Most of all we dont like point whores, we need more troops so you can defend yourselves and dont come cry at us when Nukes and Trains comming at your way.
Although I like to be showered by Sephyrx' trains. Or kiss her nukes until I respawn with relief and happiness.
We dont rely on powerful tribes for protection, so we expect great things to those who want to join us.

This game is war and a lot are out for blood. But we honor and respect our members, even our foes.

Well that is our tribe. XD

DeletedUser

What a wonderful story, may be one day my pen will write your story in the history books. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Haha, I have not heard you got a thing for writing. Im quite fond of reading, I guess that will be a good read. ;)

DeletedUser1581

You're just crowners, I've heard off a friend it took your entire 600k tribe to take down the 2 members of his 5 k tribe and it took you a week and 10 players to do it. Pretty poor considering he was 12 hours via noble away.

DeletedUser

You can ask the mod if some of us use crowns. Although we dont discourage the use of it. Yeah, I probably know which tribe you are talking about.
Im newbie in en15 and learned it all the hard way. Yeah we are under attack by ADD+SUR in South and east, STD in my north and west trying to protect one of our friend from FORCE. Well their seasoned winners compare to us-some of my frends just started. But we did not run tail behind.

We even supported one of em from ADD attacks tho they attacked us b4, n given inactive villages to one of em despite STD abominated few of my members. You may be right to what your saying but we fight for our friends, even if other tribes take opportunity of our inexperience and vulnerability.
Psy wars and betreyals etc.

We may b hurdled by many set backs in en15, as you can see war still rage on with our tribe there.
You can join the best tribe in ur perspective, and we will be just here in our little humble tribe where ego boost is absent ^_^

DeletedUser

Oh, I just realized you are not from any tribes I mentioned. Which tribe are u again? I have no idea with what my Vanguards are doing.

DeletedUser

Hello Shimmer! Can ur tribe slow down in killing, specially you. Im having hard time to catch up with your offensive bash ;)