• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Keeping up with the wars of Quinburk

DeletedUser2084

Mythical88

Could be both sides that're just sitting around though :p

Meh. I'm more than happy to overlook barb noblers when they're as useful as Mythical. Always happy to send everything he's got to defend along with joining in every operation the Southern Squads plan. Very, very useful play. Above average overall bash points, etc etc etc. Not your standard barb nobler that's for sure :D

DeletedUser1914

Meh. I'm more than happy to overlook barb noblers when they're as useful as Mythical. Always happy to send everything he's got to defend along with joining in every operation the Southern Squads plan. Very, very useful play. Above average overall bash points, etc etc etc. Not your standard barb nobler that's for sure :D
tbh cadre arent expanding as fast as I thought...like usually their players furthest away would be tryin got take more rim villages but...nope they aint coming towards me...shits no fun when you have no tribe and not getting attacked or have anyone nearby to attack cause...friends