• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Juval Weekly

DeletedUser486

First issue out Monday,giving 4 more tribes a whole extra day to answer my questions:D
Got interviews from 7 Top 12 or so tribes,very interesting indeed
I will make you the same offer I made Grim, and sticky your news thread and lock it to replies so that you might edit your posts in and use this thread for discussion.

DeletedUser2122

Sticky would be nice:)
but I'd rather just let them discuss each issue on the relevant thread. less hassle that way. :)

DeletedUser2122

grrr
you guys are going to hate me:(
but i dont have time to play much in game(only log on for a hour max a day) getting pretty busy:/ So i cant continue the papers:/ Would've love to but time always gets in the way.
That said if someoen is interested in learning how to write a paper,PM me i'll be happy to show you the ropes

DeletedUser1717

lol what was the point in even starting it if u didn't have time to continue it if anyone wants to continue this get in contact with me i prolly have the most info u will need to keep this going

DeletedUser2122

sorry dude,when I started i had the time:p but yeah now i just dont. It's hard to keep up with whats going on in game. If the app was any good i could've obviously being able to play,keep up and send PM's from ingame an write the paper slowly. But yeah