• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Juval Weekly

DeletedUser2122

In an attempt to spark some life onto the world forums i'm going to make a weekly newspaper(will try my best to get them out on time). Not sure if they had this in TW1 but they have this on the grepo forum and I've done some pretty good papers. So in order for this to work i'll need in game tribe founders and players to cooperate. Answer questions I send them and if they don't feel like being the "media relation" let someone else do it:p

Some of my grepo work:)

Would be nice to have some name suggestions:)
Edit:Almost forgot,I'll try my best to do it for a long time but I doubt that will happen:p

DeletedUser

Stole my idea you did O:)

Haha, be good to get other people doing this!

You can use my paper as a guide if you wish :)

On world en7 forums "Fish Pond Weekly" editions uploaded every thursday! :)

DeletedUser

I somehow forsee this great idea..filled with some idiotic and/or nasty stuff comming from one of my best guys :D since corruption of the morality of people is a common theme with us.

As an interesting bit of news it seems Dark Wind Runners and Westeros Warriors are merging the 2 tribes into a new one called Winds of Winter.

DeletedUser

That's the way it goes Ghekor ;) we've got our enemy tribe really mad about our "Newsletter" ;) check it out on world 7 forums

DeletedUser

That newletter killed me,so i was forced to read the 1st one you made.Such butthurt flying left and right there. :D

DeletedUser

Hahaha you should see the next few ;) we staggered them a month behind not to give away intel ;)

DeletedUser

In an attempt to spark some life onto the world forums i'm going to make a weekly newspaper(will try my best to get them out on time). Not sure if they had this in TW1 but they have this on the grepo forum and I've done some pretty good papers. So in order for this to work i'll need in game tribe founders and players to cooperate. Answer questions I send them and if they don't feel like being the "media relation" let someone else do it:p

Some of my grepo work:)

Would be nice to have some name suggestions:)
Edit:Almost forgot,I'll try my best to do it for a long time but I doubt that will happen:p

Fish Cake Digest. The only plaice to catch reel news.

DeletedUser2122

DeletedUser

We have our chief Fishcake producer TotalPrick on the job,dont worry Fishcake production has hit an all time high :D

DeletedUser

I needed Colin to go undercover and infiltrate a fishbat colony which has been established in a giant bowl of custard, apparently they have a secret paladin weapon made of pocket fluff which is impervious to felch.

DeletedUser2122

I like fishcake ;)
besides @zGrimReapah your weeklies are more like PnP's :p
thoughts?
newspaper%20banner_zps313jsvdy.png

DeletedUser

If you were on En7 I'd have rimmed you by now :( leave my fishies outta this </3

DeletedUser2122

First issue out Monday,giving 4 more tribes a whole extra day to answer my questions:D
Got interviews from 7 Top 12 or so tribes,very interesting indeed