• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Juval Weekly:A Late Introduction

DeletedUser2122

newspaper%20banner_zpsmcpajpml.png

A Late Introduction
Issue 1

Monday 29th June,2015
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

In Today's Issue;
  • Weekly Update
  • Interviews With Top 15 Tribe Founders
  • Weekly Stats
  • Suggestions
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Weekly Update I
Well,seeing that I just started the paper I cannot really say much about previous weeks and so on. So I'll try doing my
best. Currently almost all the top 15 tribes are engaged in one major war. Only these tribes can know how well they're doing as there is no site/tool to see how many cities have been conquered by a tribe. Rank one spot keeps shifting very frequently between N O and ORK. The rest of the tribe rankings are shifting around a lot as well. The world is currently at a interesting stage with all these wars and tribe founders have different opinions on who will still be around in a month. We will know for sure in a month!
Interviews With Top 15 Tribe Founders(26th June,2015)
So, out of the top 15 I have secured 7 interviews out of the 15. Although it is more like 14 as there are also academy
tribes involved. Out of that,the ones who did not respond was The Dacians,Spartan Vanguard,The Art Of War(The founder and i'm not in good terms), The wolfs(Not interested in the externals),The companions(The Leader and i have issues).
The B-R and NOT founders were kinda busy with real life so have apologized that they couldn't reply but will try and
answer anything i have for them in upcomming issues. So without further adieu in no particular order,

For the ease of reading
*Player Names are this color
**Tribe Names are this color
  • Order of Kalkstein[ORK]
    G0aem4U.png
  • The Brotherhood[TBH]
    1. Give us a brief description about your tribe. When was it founded,the purpose. Tell us about your leadership experience and the experience of your members.
      Dracovasior said:
      The Brotherhood was founded in a little province by three guys in the Northeast on April 15th. There were a number of bigger tribes in the area, but we decided none of them would be good for us.

Since then we have grown into the top five tribe you see here today. I played on TW1 so I know a lot about the game and how it works and am also a very good diplomat for us. My good friend 'Aylward' has set up and run most of the internal workings of our tribe. 'geathan' our military, and so many other good friends I've made that have been Happy to help out.
    2. How many wars are you engaged in currently and who are these wars against?
      Dracovasior said:
      4d1ccbc766c6f2ea83265d36c8ddd1d4
      We are allies to the top tribe in the world, and we are at war with 'Cartage' and 'Payback time' in our West. We are at war with 'Bushido Renegades' in our East and we are at war with 'The Northern Provinces' in the North. We are allied with 'New Order' and their family, and we have NAP's that keep us out of the wars in the south. We were at war with many more tribes, but we shattered 'The Cadre', and the rest have since died off.
    3. How are your relationships with the other tribes of the top 15?
      Dracovasior said:
      See Above
    4. Who in your honest opinion poses the biggest threat to your tribe,and why?
      Our biggest threat honestly is ourselves. We have proven we can fight over 500 members at a time, on more than one front and keep pushing, but if we ever stop fighting like brothers, then we could find ourselves in a tough situation one day. We are not a tribe that scares easy. We started a war with 'Carthage 'when they were top five, and we barely were in the top 15, over some refugees they took on, we grow faster than they did for a time, till they sent their friends after us, and we did a good job dealing with them.
    5. On the long run do you think your tribe can survive? Reason for your answer?
      Dracovasior said:
      Do I think we can survive? Does the pope go to the bathroom in the woods? Yes I think we can survive and win. We haven't been around as long as most of the tribes in this world and we have more OD and better cooperation than any I would argue, or the tribes that wanted our territory in the Northeast would have taken us out long ago.
    6. Who in your opinion(meaning tribes) will still be here in about a month?
      Dracovasior said:
      Honestly, It is difficult to say who will last and who won't. I think that ORK and N O will still be around in a month, fighting the good fight against each other. I can promise you we will still be here, but it really is tough, because I thought 'Carthage' was going to fall before 'The Cadre', but that worked out in reverse.
    7. What are your thoughts on how the world is progressing? Is it too slow? too fast? What are your thoughts.
      Dracovasior said:
      Progress? Hmmmm. I'd have to say it's honestly just right. I like a lot of the additions they made here, I wish they would just add a few more additions to the game like access from the map to your tavern or Holy orders sites so you could recruit from there as well as academy for minting and noble making.
    8. Currently the devs only offer high tribe limit worlds with slow settings and too many factors to consider when attacking. What are your thoughts on this?
      Dracovasior said:
      No Comment
  • Payback Time[PBT]
    CzjtKwG.png
  • Winds of Winter[WOW]
    76qqCwQ.png
  • The Debauched Brotherhood[TDB]
    1. Give us a brief description about your tribe. When was it founded,the purpose. Tell us about your leadership experience and the experience of your members.
      Ghekor said:
      Founded on the 6th of May(i think) as Debauchery Tea Party later changed to The Debauched Brotherhood due to certain changes.Its purpose to climb the ranks and be one of the Best.For a brief description..well we 100% live up to our name just dont ask us why :D

Ive been playing TW for 8 or 9y i think now accumulated plenty of knowledge and experience from there.about the different aspects of the game,a lot of our members have also played TW1,so you could say we are running a tribe with decent experience overall.
      Ghekor said:
      Activly at war with CTG and DWR/DWW for a long while now.
      Ghekor said:
      For the other T15 tribes..well we have both good and bad relations with some of them,TBH are our big brothers(thus why we changed the name)
      Ghekor said:
      Not entirely sure about this one,due to my tribes position in the world,mm could say CTG probably.
      Ghekor said:
      Long run yes,we had plenty of times where we should have been wiped already but we survived and became stronger for it,so in the best possible scenario we will survive for a very long time.
      Ghekor said:
      ORK,N O/NOA family,TBH,WLF and as much as i hate to say it CTG,not counting my tribe for this :D
    7. What are your thoughts on how the world is progressing? Is it too slow? too fast? What are your thoughts.
      Ghekor said:
      I think world progression is pretty decent at the moment,not too fast and not too slow.
    8. Currently the devs only offer high tribe limit worlds with slow settings and too many factors to consider when attacking. What are your thoughts on this?
      Ghekor said:
      Theres many things that irk me about the current system,main one being able to use Crowns to P2W(in a way) combine that with Faith and Morale,and Turtles have one of the highest chances of survival in a war,while Attackers are punished for it.Think it would have been better to be Morale Only No Church or No Morale Church Only world,that would have offset some issues.

The High member limit isnt an issue really,atleast not for my tribe i prefer a more tight nit group :p
  • New Order[N O]
    MY8oEZy.png
  • Cartage[CTG]-Now Available for Viewing!
      dogysam said:
      our tribe was founded by blubs,,i was in another tribe when started this game but it fell apart.poor leadership,no organization,was invited to join this tribe and not looked back since,,there are now 3 of us (3 heads better than 1 ).who act as diplomats,decide tribe policy,sort out plans,,i find the 3 leaders picking each overs brains works well,,stops(hopefully) anyone of us making a rash decision and thus bad mistake,,we are always open to work with over tribes ,, as a tribe it is understood that team work is key..i dont realy know how i was chosen to become a leader i guess it was the way i behaved and the hours i put in playing,it seemed a popular decision with tribe members and they all know they can have the dogs ear anytime and i do my best to answer any questions ASAP,,ABOVE ALL ,,WE keep strong,,,GET STRONGER
      dogysam said:
      OUR FOES AND THUS ARE BATTLES ARE WITH ,,THE BROTHERHOOD AND NEW ORDER we do our best to avoid wars with other tribes rather trying to see if there is a way that can be mutually beneficial,,but cross us then we bite back,,HARD,,
      dogysam said:
      apart from our foes we get on well with the other top tribes,,
      dogysam said:
      its got to be the brotherhood and new order,,why,,because they show little honor and are thus a ruthless foe,,i have seen them even desert their own weaker members,to me that means as long as the strongest of them survive it does not matter how,,a heartless foe has to be regarded as a dangerous one
      dogysam said:
      as long as we can continue to build up on our team work, keep our honour ,build our trust with each other and unite our strength,we will continue,,we will grow ever stronger
      dogysam said:
      thats a hard call to make,,things can change so quickly,,you get a falling out between members ,,they lose faith and trust in their leaders and things can fall apart pretty quickly,,so my answer is the tribes with the most respected and trusted leaders will still be here in a months time.
      dogysam said:
      the game progress is fine,,but would be nice to have a reward of a few crowns to spend the more times you log on and are active,this would encourage players to be online more than just a few resources ,,they could save them up so more they play the more they save to use on something they need to get done,
      dogysam said:
      i love this game,,i think the players who start and leave after a short time dont see who long a game this is ,they are after quick results,,and quick results ,,rapid expansion in this game usually ends badly.

i end this by saying good luck and good hunting,,my respects to friends and foes a like,,just for playing
  • New Order Tribe[NOT]-New Interview!
    icdSSYE.png
  • Bushido Renegades[B-R]-New Interview!
    Answered by ''
    jCj7TZC.png

Tribe Name and TagSisterTribe?Yes/No[Tag|Rank]AlliesNAP'sEnemies
New Order
[N O]​
Yes,New Order Academy
[NOA|Rank 13.]​

• The Brotherhood
  • Art of War
  • Bushido Renegades
  • The debauched Brotherhood

• New order tribe
  • Winds of winter

• The cadre
  • The wolfpack
  • Order of kalkstein
  • Spartan Vanguard
  • Payback time
  • Carthage
  • Rouge Rebels Rise
Order of Kalkstein[ORK]No
  • Spartan Vanguard
  • Cartage
  • Payback Time
  • The Companions

• The Dacians

• New Order
  • New Order Academy
  • The Art of War
Cartage[CTG]Yes,Payback Time[PBT|Rank14.]
  • Order of Kalkstein
  • The Companions
  • Winds of Winter
  • Spartan Vanguard
  • The Northern Provinces

_

• New Order
  • New Order Academy
  • The Brotherhood
  • The Debauched Brotherhood
  • Fools
  • Just Say No!
Winds of Winter[WOW]No
  • Cartage
_
  • New order Tribe
  • New Order
  • New Order Academy
The Brotherhood[TBH]Yes,The Debauched Brotherhood[TDB|Rank10.]
  • New Order
  • New order Academy

• New order Tribe

• Cartage
  • Payback Time
  • Bushido Renegades
  • The Northern Provinces
The Art Of War[WAR]No
  • New Order
  • New order Academy
_
  • The Companions
  • Order of Kalkstein
Spartan Vanguard[SPV]No
  • Order of Kalkstein
  • The Wolfpack
_
  • New order
  • New Order Academy
The Wolfpack[WLF]No
  • Spartan Vanguard

• Order of Kalkstein

• New Order
  • New Order Academy
Bushido Renegades[B-R]No_
  • New Order

• The Brotherhood
  • The Debauched Brotherhood
The Debauched Brotherhood[TDB]Yes,The Brotherhood[TBH|Rank 5.]
  • New Order
  • New Order Academy

• New Order Tribe

• Cartage
  • Payback Time
  • Bushido Renegades
  • The Northern Provinces
The Companions[TCS]No
  • Order of Kalkstein
  • The Silent
  • Payback Time
  • Cartage
NAP's
  • The Art of War
New Order Tribe[NOT]No_
  • New Order
  • New Order Academy

• Winds of Winter

Weekly Stats

Top 15 Tribes
guRjxlB.png
Top 15 Tribes:Offensive Bashpoints
NTMmCxm.png
Top 15 Tribes:Overall Bashpoints
u01EqMS.png
Top 15 Players
3hJCPsr.png
Top 15 Players:Offensive Bashpoints
R7DdD6W.png
Top 15 Players:Overall Bashpoints
DnI24Ha.png

*Got something nice planned for the next issue.
Suggestions?

I would really like some feedback on how to improve the paper and also not forgetting,any suggestions for the next issues topic?

Well that's about it for this weeks issue. Hope you enjoyed! Note:The Allies,Naps & Enemies table could be slightly off. Once again hope you enjoyed!

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2122

I normally add a small competition but there is hardly anything i can offer in TW. Resources i could donate but then we get resources easily by farming and there si also a 48 hour limit on trading. I'll give it a shot though in a few issues

DeletedUser2122

Thanks dement0r:)
Added Cartage interview now! Don't forget to read it:)

DeletedUser1717

yo i do say this is a nice read that is for sure sadden deeply that not all tribes weren't involved would love to hear their outlook on how the worlds going lol

DeletedUser

I had a chuckle at the question about who'd still be standing in a month's time.. The real answer is every tribe in the top 15 will still be alive. Because a month from now my barracks will still be training.. training.. training.. more training of troops because of the slow recruit times. The wars feel more like who can nab up the most villages to have more troops training at once than who has a better strategy.

DeletedUser2079

• Winds of Winter[WOW]
    76qqCwQ.png
Worry about your own future rather than spreading lies about others. Kick members under pressure? Krav asking for support? I don't think so buddy.[/QUOTE]

DeletedUser2122

Sorry about the delay in sending questions for the next issue,will get on it soon. In the meantime i have added Bushido renegades interview.

DeletedUser1914

personally i expect WoW to fall in a matter of weeks.simply due to the fact that when dukes old family tribe in a realm which gives you 200 fricken member spots fell to shits and gigs he hightailed it out and merged instead of trying to activly fix it and not do an halfass job at it....But yeh TDB have a good chance only complaint about juval as a world is the family tribes.Back in tw1 i can see why we did it buuttt in a realm allowing 200 members which in a tw1 60 tribe member limit is essentially 3 tribes in one seems a little rediculous.