Juval Weekly:A Late Introduction

Discussion in 'Juval (EN10)' started by Cuddles Assistant, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Cuddles Assistant

Cuddles Assistant

[​IMG]
    A Late Introduction
    Issue 1

Monday 29th June,2015
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________

In Today's Issue;
    • Weekly Update
    • Interviews With Top 15 Tribe Founders
    • Weekly Stats
    • Suggestions
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Weekly Update I
    Well,seeing that I just started the paper I cannot really say much about previous weeks and so on. So I'll try doing my
    best. Currently almost all the top 15 tribes are engaged in one major war. Only these tribes can know how well they're doing as there is no site/tool to see how many cities have been conquered by a tribe. Rank one spot keeps shifting very frequently between N O and ORK. The rest of the tribe rankings are shifting around a lot as well. The world is currently at a interesting stage with all these wars and tribe founders have different opinions on who will still be around in a month. We will know for sure in a month!
    Interviews With Top 15 Tribe Founders(26th June,2015)
    So, out of the top 15 I have secured 7 interviews out of the 15. Although it is more like 14 as there are also academy
    tribes involved. Out of that,the ones who did not respond was The Dacians,Spartan Vanguard,The Art Of War(The founder and i'm not in good terms), The wolfs(Not interested in the externals),The companions(The Leader and i have issues).
    The B-R and NOT founders were kinda busy with real life so have apologized that they couldn't reply but will try and
    answer anything i have for them in upcomming issues. So without further adieu in no particular order,

For the ease of reading
    *Player Names are this color
    **Tribe Names are this color
    • Order of Kalkstein[ORK]
      [​IMG]
    • The Brotherhood[TBH]
      1. Give us a brief description about your tribe. When was it founded,the purpose. Tell us about your leadership experience and the experience of your members.
      2. How many wars are you engaged in currently and who are these wars against?
      3. How are your relationships with the other tribes of the top 15?
      4. Who in your honest opinion poses the biggest threat to your tribe,and why?
      5. On the long run do you think your tribe can survive? Reason for your answer?
      6. Who in your opinion(meaning tribes) will still be here in about a month?
      7. What are your thoughts on how the world is progressing? Is it too slow? too fast? What are your thoughts.
      8. Currently the devs only offer high tribe limit worlds with slow settings and too many factors to consider when attacking. What are your thoughts on this?
    • Payback Time[PBT]
      [​IMG]
    • Winds of Winter[WOW]
      [​IMG]
    • The Debauched Brotherhood[TDB]
      1. Give us a brief description about your tribe. When was it founded,the purpose. Tell us about your leadership experience and the experience of your members.
      7. What are your thoughts on how the world is progressing? Is it too slow? too fast? What are your thoughts.
      8. Currently the devs only offer high tribe limit worlds with slow settings and too many factors to consider when attacking. What are your thoughts on this?
    • New Order[N O]
      [​IMG]
    • Cartage[CTG]-Now Available for Viewing!
    • New Order Tribe[NOT]-New Interview!
      [​IMG]
    • Bushido Renegades[B-R]-New Interview!
      Answered by ''
      [​IMG]

Tribe Name and TagSisterTribe?Yes/No[Tag|Rank]AlliesNAP'sEnemies
    New Order
    [N O]​
    Yes,New Order Academy
    [NOA|Rank 13.]​

• The Brotherhood
    • Art of War
    • Bushido Renegades
    • The debauched Brotherhood

• New order tribe
    • Winds of winter

• The cadre
    • The wolfpack
    • Order of kalkstein
    • Spartan Vanguard
    • Payback time
    • Carthage
    • Rouge Rebels Rise
    Order of Kalkstein[ORK]No
    • Spartan Vanguard
    • Cartage
    • Payback Time
    • The Companions

• The Dacians

• New Order
    • New Order Academy
    • The Art of War
    Cartage[CTG]Yes,Payback Time[PBT|Rank14.]
    • Order of Kalkstein
    • The Companions
    • Winds of Winter
    • Spartan Vanguard
    • The Northern Provinces

_

• New Order
    • New Order Academy
    • The Brotherhood
    • The Debauched Brotherhood
    • Fools
    • Just Say No!
    Winds of Winter[WOW]No
    • Cartage
    _
    • New order Tribe
    • New Order
    • New Order Academy
    The Brotherhood[TBH]Yes,The Debauched Brotherhood[TDB|Rank10.]
    • New Order
    • New order Academy

• New order Tribe

• Cartage
    • Payback Time
    • Bushido Renegades
    • The Northern Provinces
    The Art Of War[WAR]No
    • New Order
    • New order Academy
    _
    • The Companions
    • Order of Kalkstein
    Spartan Vanguard[SPV]No
    • Order of Kalkstein
    • The Wolfpack
    _
    • New order
    • New Order Academy
    The Wolfpack[WLF]No
    • Spartan Vanguard

• Order of Kalkstein

• New Order
    • New Order Academy
    Bushido Renegades[B-R]No_
    • New Order

• The Brotherhood
    • The Debauched Brotherhood
    The Debauched Brotherhood[TDB]Yes,The Brotherhood[TBH|Rank 5.]
    • New Order
    • New Order Academy

• New Order Tribe

• Cartage
    • Payback Time
    • Bushido Renegades
    • The Northern Provinces
    The Companions[TCS]No
    • Order of Kalkstein
    • The Silent
    • Payback Time
    • Cartage
    NAP's
    • The Art of War
    New Order Tribe[NOT]No_
    • New Order
    • New Order Academy

• Winds of Winter

Weekly Stats

Top 15 Tribes
    [​IMG]
    Top 15 Tribes:Offensive Bashpoints
    [​IMG]
    Top 15 Tribes:Overall Bashpoints
    [​IMG]
    Top 15 Players
    [​IMG]
    Top 15 Players:Offensive Bashpoints
    [​IMG]
    Top 15 Players:Overall Bashpoints
    [​IMG]

*Got something nice planned for the next issue.
    Suggestions?

I would really like some feedback on how to improve the paper and also not forgetting,any suggestions for the next issues topic?

Well that's about it for this weeks issue. Hope you enjoyed! Note:The Allies,Naps & Enemies table could be slightly off. Once again hope you enjoyed!

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
  2. Ghekor

Ghekor Guest

Looks real nice Cuddles was a good read :)

Cuddles Assistant likes this.
  3. Cuddles Assistant

Cuddles Assistant

I normally add a small competition but there is hardly anything i can offer in TW. Resources i could donate but then we get resources easily by farming and there si also a 48 hour limit on trading. I'll give it a shot though in a few issues

4. Dement0r

Dement0r

Awesome job and very interesting! :)

Cuddles Assistant likes this.
  5. Cuddles Assistant

Cuddles Assistant

Thanks dement0r:)
    Added Cartage interview now! Don't forget to read it:)

6. Ghekor

Ghekor Guest

Finally the interview i was waiting for,thx Cuddles!

7. kendawg1987

kendawg1987

yo i do say this is a nice read that is for sure sadden deeply that not all tribes weren't involved would love to hear their outlook on how the worlds going lol

8. Cuddles Assistant

Cuddles Assistant

Thanks
    New Interview Added! New Order tribe

9. Sinsun1

Sinsun1 Guest

I had a chuckle at the question about who'd still be standing in a month's time.. The real answer is every tribe in the top 15 will still be alive. Because a month from now my barracks will still be training.. training.. training.. more training of troops because of the slow recruit times. The wars feel more like who can nab up the most villages to have more troops training at once than who has a better strategy.

10. IwillCUTyouUP

IwillCUTyouUP

• Winds of Winter[WOW]
      [​IMG]
    Worry about your own future rather than spreading lies about others. Kick members under pressure? Krav asking for support? I don't think so buddy.[/QUOTE]

Krav Maga likes this.
  11. Cuddles Assistant

Cuddles Assistant

Sorry about the delay in sending questions for the next issue,will get on it soon. In the meantime i have added Bushido renegades interview.

12. rhaegar2

rhaegar2

personally i expect WoW to fall in a matter of weeks.simply due to the fact that when dukes old family tribe in a realm which gives you 200 fricken member spots fell to shits and gigs he hightailed it out and merged instead of trying to activly fix it and not do an halfass job at it....But yeh TDB have a good chance only complaint about juval as a world is the family tribes.Back in tw1 i can see why we did it buuttt in a realm allowing 200 members which in a tw1 60 tribe member limit is essentially 3 tribes in one seems a little rediculous.

IwillCUTyouUP and Krav Maga like this.
  13. IwillCUTyouUP

IwillCUTyouUP

No response from wow?