• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Just thought I would share

DeletedUser919

Today I was kicked out of my tribe, I mailed the person who kicked me, and asked why. The response I got back "there have been too my complaints about you" To which I thought, I've not done anything.

I mailed him back asking what complaints, no response. So about 5 hours went by and my curiosity got the better of me. So I mailed a clan thread, asking for some explanation. I was told by the leader I was a "spy" a trouble maker, and I sent good to the enemy.

So I've shared :) I must confess I have traded with people, don't know who but people. I have a level 5 market, and if I see an offer I need, I don't really look at the persons life history.

I've also posted in a tribe forum. "Not to share location information, as when I played years ago I would ask spies for that type of information" and as for troublemaker, and possibly "rude", well I guess I did ask why I was kicked.

So judge me neutral people :)

but judge nice please, I don't like being called a spy ;(

DeletedUser

sounds like the kind of tribe that mass recruits anyway. You don't need noobs like that :D

DeletedUser

If you join a smaller tribe with experience they wouldn't be so keen to dispose of members for idiotic reasons

DeletedUser919

I know I used to be a decent player in the day. I started on tw1 w33, and co lead Ouch in the first UK world, I'm sure I recognize your name, and some of the others in the oldschool thread. But my memory is wack with names.

Time was I could do a 5 noble train in 100ms, and back time, in less than 200ms. Now meh, I'm deskilled :p

DeletedUser

letholdus;n8488 said:
I know I used to be a decent player in the day. I started on tw1 w33, and co lead Ouch in the first UK world, I'm sure I recognize your name, and some of the others in the oldschool thread. But my memory is wack with names.

Time was I could do a 5 noble train in 100ms, and back time, in less than 200ms. Now meh, I'm deskilled :p

Damn all these worlds ring a bell. I played so many worlds between 20 and about 46 that I cant remember which words I didn't so we most likely did play on the same one hahah.
Sending noble trains was always my weak point but i never really tried to improve them. just settled with my normal speed of all of them getting in between 500 ms and that was good enough!
Also ouch rings a bell from somewhere but since it was 4 years ago my old tw memories might be blurred together hahaha

DeletedUser919

Hard to remember cause all world are different yet so alike, but it's nostalgia road since I started playing this, memory flash little by little lol.

500ms from what I remember is just as good really, if you got it to fast the clear sometimes got muddled, and it would show as being first, but get in 3rd, and then I would rage, for a moment or two. I quit when I started to have to getup to send an attack, I realized I could be doing better things, such as sleeping :|

DeletedUser486

Tribal wars had attack and support gaps of either 50ms or 100ms, as I recall. so for 100ms gaps a 4-noble train would span 300ms.

And DDs are mass recruiting nublets.

DeletedUser

W1N,DEX and KAN all look promising and will probably be up there for awhile

DeletedUser

Using Opera it was easy to get the fastest time possible for noble trains.I think it was 250ms or second. Or 50ms between each attack and 200ms in total for all 4 attack. Not sure, but I know when the t-train system it was easy to get the fastest time, although every now and then the attacks would get muddled up.

DeletedUser

lol a good train was no more then a 100ms gaps from first to last noble
then alot started creating scripts in which enabled ya to be a lil quicker
then they changed it to where ya couldnt send faster then 150ms between attacks

god i miss those days lots of countless hours sending out attacks trying to get 50 differently attacks to land with in a second from first attack

DeletedUser

Talking only about TW I always looked at who I'm trading with but more so to as not draw attention to myself but there is always guilt by association. The enemy could care less about you so you should be careful not to give them an advantage over your tribe. I know this is an old thread but maybe it will help someone else.

DeletedUser

Seems you've got 0 villages, nor have you had any for quite some time (1 month plus). Did inactivity catch you offguard?