• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Just a simple Question on Rules

DeletedUser4776

I have read on many occasions , about Co-Play and such like .
I understand the rules of connection sharing , as My partner and i do, Yes we have let TW know .
But , i'd like to be able to play as a team with my partner , rather than be in different tribes .

So the Question is , would there ever by a way for legitimate usage of our connection to play the game , as if we were normal team members ?

I dont want to sit her account ( Co-Play ) , just be part of the same tribe with the benefits of the game

Regards

DeletedUser4629

You cannot Co Op a player in another tribe only players in the same tribe is possible.That is the rule.And they wont change it.Simple!

DeletedUser4776

You cannot Co Op a player in another tribe only players in the same tribe is possible.That is the rule.And they wont change it.Simple!
That wasn't the question .
I dont want to Co-Op or sit or anything other than to be able to have my partner in the same tribe with the full benefits of other team members .
which is not possible .
But they could make a world for 2 people to go at it in a duo round !
sounds fair to me
Regards

DeletedUser4714

That wasn't the question .
I dont want to Co-Op or sit or anything other than to be able to have my partner in the same tribe with the full benefits of other team members .
which is not possible .

With "partner" do you mean your coop partner of your wife, girlfriend, ...
If you are talking about your husband or someone who lives in the same house as you do, same ip etc. You should know that if both of you are in the same tribe and have coops you will get banned. Innogames could open a world where people with the same ip can play together but let's be honest, we all know that world will be filled with bots and people using multiple accounts

DeletedUser4690

It have been allowed at other servers. Rule about it have been to inform support about it and do not mix this acounts at all. No supporting/no help to eachothers accounts.

DeletedUser4714

As far as I know, you are not allowed to coop or help someone who has the same ip as you do, however I don't know the details of this

DeletedUser4776

Thanks for your replies .
Thought i'd air my thoughts and see what others think also.
Does anyone know of a strategy game where people on the same connection , are able to be in the same team !
Many regards