• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Jump to village acting strange

DeletedUser

Hello everybody,

Today something strange happened to me. I went to the map and clicked on one of the icons showing where my troops were, they were returning from a barbarian village as u can see in the picture below.

eVuRlNG.jpg

This got me to the units window where I clicked the "Jump to village" button as shown below.

dmmKJS4.png

Now this is where it gets strange, because instead of taking me to the barbarian village, the map went crazy, far away from where I was or where the barbarian village was, as shown in the pictures below.

uBsSP5c.jpg

yEIUFeP.jpg

I wasn't able to find any topic on this post, so I decided to make a new one, point me to the one already created and excuse me for not finding it, if it was already reported by someone else :D

Browser: Google Chrome

I will post a video about how I got to this bug if needed.

(I first posted this in the beta forums, not realizing I am playing in the en server)

DeletedUser

I confirm this.
Since some hours now, if you do "Jump to Village", you get brought to a Village which is near or, in some cases, far away from the Village you searched for.

DeletedUser108

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. Our developers are looking into the matter. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks for playing Tribal Wars 2!