• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

It has begun

DeletedUser5183

I really hope this world stays an active one. The fun has begun.

DeletedUser2615

Have not played for a while...how has this game and the worlds been going lately?

DeletedUser5183

Slow. EN46 is dead. clear victor but only at 430 vp on a 3500 world.. This one is in infancy of course, but will see. So far so good, as long as people don't just give up when removed from the core.

DeletedUser5183

No troop relocation here so will see how it plays out, should be a defensive world.

DeletedUser3148

EN47 is all but won. Just gotta clean up the stragglers.

DeletedUser2615

I wish inno would restrict tribe size for a few months. That would make the game more interesting.

DeletedUser5183

I don't mind large tribes. I founded mine and I am keeping it at 30. There is a few 50s out there but it just means lower quality of players generally and more of a MRT which are easy to pick off.

DeletedUser2615

which is your tribe Yaricx?

nvm...I found it... CRU

DeletedUser5183

Trying to keep it small. Honestly I think you will be quite dissapointed. Although there are a lot of rangers in play. Have one guy using co ops to stack him self and move wherever he gets attacked and tossing a 100 cat nuke. Ive arranged for it to be stuffed a couple times but just uses ranger on every attack. It's ok, he's still at a 22 farm with 17 wh while people are getting 3 and 4 villas.

You wont find it an elite world from what I've seen.

DeletedUser5205

Get your crowns ready, because in November the Polish team will launch to the new server! The Winged Hussars will destroy every other tribe on the November server!

DeletedUser2615

Anyone notice that rank 2 tribe Alliance Elite are all crammed in 3 provinces on the south rim?

Is this some invasion from another server?

DeletedUser5183

Anyone notice that rank 2 tribe Alliance Elite are all crammed in 3 provinces on the south rim?

Is this some invasion from another server?

I think they came over at the same time, all together, but thought they left. Are they still here?

DeletedUser5220

Now Dark-Temple has nobled them em masse. None of the Alliance Elite guys have troop recruitment achievement. Something is fishy here. He could be controlling all those accounts and now taking them without resistance. Dark-temple started our only few weeks ago. I suspect everything is not legit with that guy

DeletedUser5183

Now Dark-Temple has nobled them em masse. None of the Alliance Elite guys have troop recruitment achievement. Something is fishy here. He could be controlling all those accounts and now taking them without resistance. Dark-temple started our only few weeks ago. I suspect everything is not legit with that guy

He is a pretty non issue. I mean he threw 27 villages in the same province. Their whole tribe is puzzling. Tried a few ops on my guys and failed... so moved in the other direction, thus trapping in a corner. 43 villages but ive spied some of them and really unimpressed. Made one stack that would take about 5 nukes to break but nothing unmanagable at this point.

DeletedUser4967

Another cheater, nothing new.