• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Is this a bug?

DeletedUser2647

Is this a problem?

As far as I was aware that he had stopped working.
The first reconnaissance.
Untitled2.png

After attacking and spying again.
Untitled.png

DeletedUser2122

that's most probably the switch weapons countermeasure being activated since the spy report was a blood tear one.
The player probably has 15K of some other units and the report displays it as there being 15K pallies

DeletedUser2635

Cuddles, sorry, bit you are wrong. Those 15K Paladons are most probably generated by the dummies countermeasure, I cannot say for sure as I do not know how big the village is, but I would say around lvl 28 Farm. If it were exchange weapon, he wpuld have had at least some of the other units (but he has 0 swords, 0 archers, 0 HC), only other option is HC - Paladin exchange which is very unlikely. His actual troop count is wither 1.5k spears or 0 of all.

Cuddles, sorry, bit you are wrong. Those 15K Paladons are most probably generated by the dummies countermeasure, I cannot say for sure as I do not know how big the village is, but I would say around lvl 28 Farm. If it were exchange weapon, he wpuld have had at least some of the other units (but he has 0 swords, 0 archers, 0 HC), only other option is HC - Paladin exchange which is very unlikely. His actual troop count is wither 1.5k spears or 0 of all.

lol yes paladin dummies it is.

and although its not a bug. its a bad joke really. i think dummies of pallies should be disabled.

DeletedUser2635

I do not think he has 15k archers, those are most probably dummies. And sorry I didnt pay a lot of attention to the report, he doesnt have 0 swords and archers and HC, but they are dummies for sure.

yeah i didn't paid enough attention to the report either at first.

edited my post while you were replying.

DeletedUser2122

See I said exchange cause why would anyone set dummies as paladis? That's just stupid. Also I'm yet to I see a report with that many dummies in it.

DeletedUser2635

Well cuddles, the only possibilty, other than dummies is 15K archers, you think he has 1.3k spears 16 swords 300 hc and 15k archers? I highly doubt that.
And let me clarify how dummies work: All free farm space gets filled wth the selected unit type - if he had selected HC, it would've been 15,842/6 + 308 HC inside.
The fact hes inactive makes it even more unrealistic.

DeletedUser2122

hey who knows the guy must've loved archers ;)
would've been so much easier to tell what it was if that city name wasn't brushed out:p

DeletedUser2647

That is 15k dummies, No hidden army. His tavern level 15 and farm level 30.