• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Is there a TW2 Discord?

Great question!

Unfortunately, there isn't an official Discord server for Tribal Wars 2 (yet). It has been suggested numerous times and while I have no confirmation yet, I believe one is coming.

Can I create a community server while there's no confirmation? I can adopt the same guidelines as the forum and give admin to any TW2 team member

Can I create a community server while there's no confirmation? I can adopt the same guidelines as the forum and give admin to any TW2 team member
I can't tell you what sort of Discord servers you can and cannot make. I would avoid branding yourself as a temporary official server though. Inno is very picky about that sort of thing.

I would avoid branding yourself as a temporary official server though. Inno is very picky about that sort of thing.
My question is more related to this part.. If I were to create a Discord server called "TW2 Community Server", use a TW2 image for the server image, adopt the same forum guideline and publish it in this forum, would that be acceptable?

images are generally a problem i remember that from the tw2 tools issue but other than that just name it tw2 fan page or some such thing and they could not do much about it.

Yeah, I don't wanna comment on that just in case I get it wrong, but I know that Inno is picky about it and very quick to send out cease and desist letters.
The TW2-Tools issue, the TW2Calc issue, etc.

Inno: Okay just don't copy us 100% and we will be fine

Tribal Wars 2 Community:
Screenshot_183.png

"Whomst is thy Paul you speak of? I not knoweth of him"