• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Is there a crazy glitch in this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I made a very special introductory thread yesterday, and it's gone missing? I'm only highlighting this so that the devs can continue to improve the performance of the forum's software as the beta continues.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I thought maybe it was a glitch too, but then I saw a post earlier that made me believe that someone just doesn't like you, so someone must have just deleted it to spite you.

DeletedUser486

Maybe deleted because it was the second intro thread from your tribe.
I liked yours better.

DeletedUser

Please refrain from smootching the buttocks.

I can't for the life of me imagine why anyone would take issue with the fine content that has been supplied to this otherwise fairly sleepy forum.

DeletedUser

havaxtw;n5244 said:
Yeah, I thought maybe it was a glitch too, but then I saw a post earlier that made me believe that someone just doesn't like you, so someone must have just deleted it to spite you.

My goodness, I can't imagine what I have done to offend anyone. Honestly, I'm at a loss here.

If it was deleted, I have not received any corrective instruction to ensure I do not repeat my mistakes. I naturally assumed that it was a glitch. The forum has been pretty glitchy so far.

DeletedUser

I suppose it is possible that someone might have accidentally hit a wrong button or something similarly as simple as that, right? I'm sure it won't happen again.

I mean this is after all a brand new forum, we are all getting used to its fuctionality.

DeletedUser6

I have deleted your post and if you have questions about it, please feel free to PM me personally and I will gladly explain further.

This thread is no longer necessary, therefore thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.