• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Is MFD Marked for Death?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2615
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well the op against me had good timing. Simultaneous landing times on 6 villas with nobles but you made one glaring mistake. You involved way too many people and launched from way too far out. I was given 16 hours to prepare for noble attempts on 6 villages and as I had so many villages close together it was just free bashpoints.

I would say that definitely would fall on leadership. I’m not saying someone on this forum specifically organized it, but common sense would be to not initialize from that time distance. Further, there was no fakes, no wall smashes, just lets send nobles!!!! There was nothing that would make me think of keeping any defences at another location. Bad op. And that is what started the end of DS in my area. And I was alone out there.

DeletedUser2785

Well the op against me had good timing. Simultaneous landing times on 6 villas with nobles but you made one glaring mistake. You involved way too many people and launched from way too far out. I was given 16 hours to prepare for noble attempts on 6 villages and as I had so many villages close together it was just free bashpoints.

I would say that definitely would fall on leadership. I’m not saying someone on this forum specifically organized it, but common sense would be to not initialize from that time distance. Further, there was no fakes, no wall smashes, just lets send nobles!!!! There was nothing that would make me think of keeping any defences at another location. Bad op. And that is what started the end of DS in my area. And I was alone out there.

I am sorry, unfortunately I wish I could make that op as mine. I really liked the landing times though. But I did one thing, I made the Sparta op and i hope you had fun with it :).

DeletedUser486

Dear Def Solis.

Sabotage is not the way. Coming from a world where we attempted an agreement dissuading sabotage and subsequently were forced to show the enemy the error of their ways. I promise you, this isn't the option you want, seeing as you are unable to form a decent offensive, let alone effectively use a broken mechanic.

DeletedUser2785

Dear Def Solis.

Sabotage is not the way. Coming from a world where we attempted an agreement dissuading sabotage and subsequently were forced to show the enemy the error of their ways. I promise you, this isn't the option you want, seeing as you are unable to form a decent offensive, let alone effectively use a broken mechanic.

With respect, I never knew of this agreement sorry about that. It was truly unfair in a sense I would say that a real in game mechanism is being treated bad but doing other stuffs like coop pushing, alt accounts, password exchange, bot farming are not taken into account. Regarding the sabotage attempt unfortunately we did not start it by far. When we got a mail from your council which should have been given to us at the start of the world as we had proves of MFD or their brother tribe SOD breaking this agreement first. Unfortunately, I cannot prove it because my fellow tribe member is no more in this world nor his reports are. Sorry again.

DeletedUser3087

Sabo has a hatred that comes from the olden days back in the early game where mass sabo ops were used to kill stubborn opponents, they have been nerfed (weakened / reduced in success rate) somewhat, but they can still be a formidably tool to kill the enemy. The hatred revolves around the fact that a player really has no defense against sabo ops, which can be seen as a dishonorable form of fighting, but is there any honor in fighting with more than one account, using a bot... I think not... I have never really met any player in this game that remained true to their word, played without being part of some dirty move, double cross, merge... direct or merely by associations. If someone out there beliefs they have done nothing wrong well good for you. @Goatneck If you feel that you should use Sabo, thats within your rights, go forth and continue...just make sure you use it well take out the right players. @Yatogami If you want to show them then go and prove it to them, only way they will learn...

DeletedUser2785

Sabo has a hatred that comes from the olden days back in the early game where mass sabo ops were used to kill stubborn opponents, they have been nerfed (weakened / reduced in success rate) somewhat, but they can still be a formidably tool to kill the enemy. The hatred revolves around the fact that a player really has no defense against sabo ops, which can be seen as a dishonorable form of fighting, but is there any honor in fighting with more than one account, using a bot... I think not... I have never really met any player in this game that remained true to their word, played without being part of some dirty move, double cross, merge... direct or merely by associations. If someone out there beliefs they have done nothing wrong well good for you. @Goatneck If you feel that you should use Sabo, thats within your rights, go forth and continue...just make sure you use it well take out the right players. @Yatogami If you want to show them then go and prove it to them, only way they will learn...
Thank You, I have not used sabotage yet and it is up to my council to decide whether to use sabotage or not. As you mentioned there is no honor in it just like no honor in other forms which are not even legal in the game. However, i too have been a victim of sabotage myself - he may not be in MFD, not in SOD or TIT but an assassin hired by MFDs to attack me since their great noble victims.

DeletedUser5055

he may not be in MFD, not in SOD or TIT but an assassin hired by MFDs to attack me since their great noble victims.
Dear Mr GN, I am an average MFD and cannot guarantee what all our members do. I have no proof that MFD player didnt sabo. Neither yato or even Councils cannot guarantee.
But.. a big BUT, the burden of proof is not on MFD in your case. It is on you who claims MFD do this and that in every other post. MFD pays someone totally not related to do this on you? Why would we need that when we can simply send some offensive and nobles to your villa, just like I did today. I see no resistance, considered you stopped playing.

I am really tired of your baseless accusations. Whats next? MFD use slave labor? MFD does human traffiking? MFD does drug trade? MFD caused global warming?

The only crime of MFD you have proof is that they kill your troops, they destroy your walls, they forced your civilains to convert by some nasty noble men they bribed with some coins. Unfortunatedly all are legit in game.

DeletedUser2785

Dear Mr GN, I am an average MFD and cannot guarantee what all our members do. I have no proof that MFD player didnt sabo. Neither yato or even Councils cannot guarantee.
But.. a big BUT, the burden of proof is not on MFD in your case. It is on you who claims MFD do this and that in every other post. MFD pays someone totally not related to do this on you? Why would we need that when we can simply send some offensive and nobles to your villa, just like I did today. I see no resistance, considered you stopped playing.

I am really tired of your baseless accusations. Whats next? MFD use slave labor? MFD does human traffiking? MFD does drug trade? MFD caused global warming?

The only crime of MFD you have proof is that they kill your troops, they destroy your walls, they forced your civilains to convert by some nasty noble men they bribed with some coins. Unfortunatedly all are legit in game.
First of ALL, I would like to congratulate MFD on their win. Secondly, I have left the world. About my accusations, I apologize to MFD as a whole, not because they were not there but because i do not intend to continue something pointless as we have been proven things do not go as we think in short "Everything is legal and Everything is illegal". About the other stuff regarding paying someone/ or not, I do not care really it was mentioned to me by an old tribe mate who was in another tribe. Now, i forget that any of the accusations that I have brought is true, I can say few reasons MFD won-
1.70% of the world leaders were brainless.
2.Alliances don't know how to work together.
3.Some people have no honor and selfish people.
4.Some are hot headed idiots.

Now the proof of your men taking my villages, I am sure you will come up with some of villages being cleared. Usually this happens to me in 2 cases 1.the attacker attacks me when i am offline as he/she does not have the guts to attack me when I am online.
2.or i became bored of my enemies coming to me, and only attacking the weak or noble barbs.
I believe you are in the 2nd category, I waited for you people to attack me but, i guess you cannot attack. Though I would not say I did not have fun playing against you after all I get to kill 25+ of your nobles without stacking villages or attacking anyone.

Goodluck !!! To you for your future worlds and I hope one day you guys will be able to face Green ENTS again.

DeletedUser5055

1.the attacker attacks me when i am offline as he/she does not have the guts to attack me when I am online.
2.or i became bored of my enemies coming to me, and only attacking the weak or noble barbs.
I believe you are in the 2nd category
This 2 are only reason why you will lose your villas? I see now how you think very full of yourselves. :)

Same story but in my point of view..

you are not being attacked for long just because you are lucky enough not to be spawned side by side with enemy warriors (like Caelum2 meet Poopy in early world.)

When I move west looking for a new front. After 4 provinces walk I get to your area.

Others have already taken villas around you, but not yours. Possibilities are .. May be they think your farms are too small to build a nuke in. May be they think not worth for their pally's busy schedule to make up for morale. I don't know. Many players in MFD only take 2-3 villa in a province. So after they take farm lvl30 villa besides you, they won't bother attacking you anymore.

I am late already, so I have no choice but to take what is left and move on west. I see no response after my first nuke, oh may be its your offline time. Then I send a 20 hr train, I am expecting you would greet me a good snipe at least. But nothing more happens.

I agree with 4 reasons you listed, just want to add on

1.70% of the world leaders were brainless.
2.Alliances don't know how to work together.
3.Some people have no honor and selfish people.
4.Some are hot headed idiots.
5.Some leaders have very big ego that they consider tribe's failure is fault of all members but not ME.

DeletedUser2785

This 2 are only reason why you will lose your villas? I see now how you think very full of yourselves. :)

Same story but in my point of view..

you are not being attacked for long just because you are lucky enough not to be spawned side by side with enemy warriors (like Caelum2 meet Poopy in early world.)

Are you sure? Because I was there at the very start of the world , just 1 province next to Poopy, more closer than anyone of you were.I saw how he crowned 300 point barb to 2k barb. Even I was there to even make one of his early trains return home safely. If you are counting me to be very fond of myself then you are wrong. I did lots of preparation for my enemies to attack me but, they did not. I would be lying if i say that a player of at least 3 times the number of my villages will not be able to take my villages even when I am online however, I do take credit by making a village worthy of at least 2 trains.

About your point 5, I think you mixed up with boss and a leader. A leader learns from his mistakes, make amends and a boss just blames his subordinates if something goes bad.

That was an awful lot of typing just to say "waahhhhhh"

How do i know, all I saw was how you play and how your allies play. This might sound harsh for you but, I believe the only reason you are winning is because you are a member of MFD or else your activity is really poor. All your allies lost couple or more nukes, even nobles while you had a 3k barb with a church maybe in the province. And then when all the actions are over you send nobles for more barbs nothing else. In case of proofs or reference, i would say I have cooped Cpt.Spaudling villages from February 13th to February 28th.

DeletedUser486

You are correct, I was on the verge of quitting during my launch on Captain Spaulding, what, 3 or 4 weeks ago? I literally spent 10 minutes sending out what was a truly poorly timed op and it did cost me. This isn't to mention I was 40 hours away from the front line and so an almost 2 day op to prepare for that didn't hurt your chances.

My activity is on the rise again, which is evident because at 23 villages 3 of your players (two of which are larger than me) are having a hard time stopping me from growing a front line. Don't worry, bud. Now that I have established a front line, and as such won't be fighting from 40 hours out as much, I am MUCH more dangerous.

DeletedUser5005

you are MRT
you can organise stacks and attack like hell if you want it
so its not useless

DeletedUser2785

Since when did I started disrespecting my team mates? I never do that but, I think you mixed it up with traitors who are not my team mates by the way. Which info are you talking about? Is it me black mailing MFD or exchange of passwords? I am ashamed to have black mailed MFD so i ask for apologies if I can get any but next time I will try to be more less friendly and just post those in the forums so people can decide what to do ...:).

DeletedUser5005

when you state that you are offline, it can help the enemy, so you should never say that on a forum

DeletedUser4110

Im offline right now, writing this comment.. Please dont noble me.

DeletedUser

your villages still existed on the east rim because I saw no need to take them. You were zero threat and offered nothing since I already controlled the region. Your buddy Dtamlyn keeps trying to rebuild. I have no need for his either, but it is fun to let him rebuild and then cat him down again. He will never get an academy.