• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Is MFD Marked for Death?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2615
  • Start date

DeletedUser2785

And if I thought you had anything you would already have reported and obviously nothing happened which means you are full of it.
That being said, you proposed a cleaning both ways, should you also he investigated?
Go for it. At least then the mods will look for these kind of things and save my work a bit. I asked them also to check mine, guess what no results here: :).

DeletedUser486

Go for it. At least then the mods will look for these kind of things and save my work a bit. I asked them also to check mine, guess what no results here: :).
You realise how hard it is to investigate an mrt without knowing exactly what you are looming for?

DeletedUser2785

You realise how hard it is to investigate an mrt without knowing exactly what you are looming for?
I know you were a mod before, for that you have my utter most respect and appreciate the hard work you MODs do , however in our current situation I cannot say much to you since you are not a MOD here but a player and that too as a good enemy. And as I said once you win, i will come with all the things I have and am gathering to you and you can investigate as much as you like :).

DeletedUser2369

Hey Goatneck, Can I paraphrase what you are currently saying, I just want you to hear how it sounds.
"Hey, I got all this evidence saying you are cheating, but I wont show you, i tried to use it to force you to do what I want, but now I just want the world to know I have it, but again, I wont let anyone see my evidence.
However once you win, instead of letting you enjoy your achievement, I will go out of my way to show you this information which is no longer relevant to prove to you why you dont deserve to have won. Aren't I a nice guy?"
Now I am sure you dont mean to come across this way (correct me if im wrong there) but thats pretty much how this conversation has gone.

DeletedUser

o_O ( a bit off topic) -

This is getting annoying and no where :)) ...

if is public.. will make mad my leaders ?

just to remember you , mfd did a "good deed" , when they said :

" I wanted you to know, that your tribe members constantly send us applications and or information from your tribe."

i don't think what ever evidence you have, will stop people keep sending infos.. (maybe a deep clean and team work will change that.)

so insteed of "barking " around here... (take the hammer ... or mfd will do it for us)

i shell start be a bit more selfish - exacly like DS leadership :)

:rolleyes:
Wake up Goat ! (is your job not mine)

i'm done! back to my little box " trying to ignore what happends around me"

DeletedUser4271

Many will notice i left Def Solis. It wasnt something I enjoyed doing but really i couldnt stay in the tribe. I founded FR on this world.we had a good roster at the start.but real life took its toll we lost a few too many.We merged with Hive. both tribes at the time had respectable bashpoints.
Minutes ago i did a purge of Def Solis as the council announced they were to do one but after 72 hours had not.(they said 24/48hrs it would be done) I kicked anyone with no donations. I then went to 6 villages setting on membership and proceeded to boot anyone who had 6 villages and under 200k bashpoints.I stopped half way through doing it as had i kept going i would have removed near all members of Def Solis. Within minutes it had the tribe frothing at the mouth due to some being kicked.They proceeded to argue and say they were active and supported and sent fakes. etc.Or they just started etc. To me. if you have supported you should have atleast 100k defensive bash by now.As any support requests put out by the tribe were for a stacking. A recent example would be Ruseel M. 02 Gonna village. Which had around 20 players respond they sent support within a short time. However 3 days later when it was hit it only had around 8/7/5 k stack of the basic infantry.Of which 2k of each of those were my own troops sent by my co-op. In the end the tribe itself had sent 6/5/3 k worth of troops.Out of around 20 players it is a dissapointing stack effort.Yes you can send support and be active.But sending 100/200 troops at this stage wont fucking help anyone.
Long story short. im now being abused by the tribe mails for kicking "active" members. I've left D-S and will survive on my own for however long it may take.Not that it would change shit with the way the tribe supports.Im ashamed of what became of both FR and the hive. we became sloppy.

DeletedUser4271

Like can i just remind everyone that 350k was considered to be a shameful amount to have on en21. and yet over half of Def solis have under 100k bashpoints.....

DeletedUser4271

I dont think you have anything to worry about, I mean, you were there. You know.
true.It doesnt really change much for me aside from having more troops in my own villages and the loss of raiding paths i guess.

DeletedUser

Many will notice i left Def Solis. It wasnt something I enjoyed doing but really i couldnt stay in the tribe. I founded FR on this world.we had a good roster at the start.but real life took its toll we lost a few too many.We merged with Hive. both tribes at the time had respectable bashpoints.
Minutes ago i did a purge of Def Solis as the council announced they were to do one but after 72 hours had not.(they said 24/48hrs it would be done) I kicked anyone with no donations. I then went to 6 villages setting on membership and proceeded to boot anyone who had 6 villages and under 200k bashpoints.I stopped half way through doing it as had i kept going i would have removed near all members of Def Solis. Within minutes it had the tribe frothing at the mouth due to some being kicked.They proceeded to argue and say they were active and supported and sent fakes. etc.Or they just started etc. To me. if you have supported you should have atleast 100k defensive bash by now.As any support requests put out by the tribe were for a stacking. A recent example would be Ruseel M. 02 Gonna village. Which had around 20 players respond they sent support within a short time. However 3 days later when it was hit it only had around 8/7/5 k stack of the basic infantry.Of which 2k of each of those were my own troops sent by my co-op. In the end the tribe itself had sent 6/5/3 k worth of troops.Out of around 20 players it is a dissapointing stack effort.Yes you can send support and be active.But sending 100/200 troops at this stage wont fucking help anyone.
Long story short. im now being abused by the tribe mails for kicking "active" members. I've left D-S and will survive on my own for however long it may take.Not that it would change shit with the way the tribe supports.Im ashamed of what became of both FR and the hive. we became sloppy.

You smart ass, you claim yourself a experienced player, but you did not made a sistem of support, you did not even look who are actualy good players or potential good players (more to say) . All this leadership (including you ) look in other way when someone dare to tell you are wrong.
I'm a newbie in this game, i admit anytime, i do mistakes and so on..
But you whit all that experience you claim you have, you even worse then me.
so the shit go's public.. cuz is funny :) well done...
i never so i'm my life such a poor tribe leadership...in any game that i have played befor.

DeletedUser4271

You smart ass, you claim yourself a experienced player, but you did not made a sistem of support, you did not even look who are actualy good players or potential good players (more to say) . All this leadership (including you ) look in other way when someone dare to tell you are wrong.
I'm a newbie in this game, i admit anytime, i do mistakes and so on..
But you whit all that experience you claim you have, you even worse then me.
so the shit go's public.. cuz is funny :) well done...
i never so i'm my life such a poor tribe leadership...in any game that i have played befor.
And i was asked to step back from leading darling. My approach was considered too business like.Apparently using spreadsheets to time offensive attacks and nobles is too much effort for much of the tribe.
Being a leader doesnt mean we hand everything to you tied up in a fucking package with a bow on top. We play the game same as you. we are here to guide you yes.but as I said before im not here to hold your bloody hand and tell you what to do step by step. im not here to tell you how to attack step by step. When we tried setting anything up with times dates and specifics either nobody responded or i got told its too extreme or some other shit.
Seems like these days your doomed if you do and doomed if you dont.

DeletedUser

And i was asked to step back from leading darling. My approach was considered too business like.Apparently using spreadsheets to time offensive attacks and nobles is too much effort for much of the tribe.
Being a leader doesnt mean we hand everything to you tied up in a fucking package with a bow on top. We play the game same as you. we are here to guide you yes.but as I said before im not here to hold your bloody hand and tell you what to do step by step. im not here to tell you how to attack step by step. When we tried setting anything up with times dates and specifics either nobody responded or i got told its too extreme or some other shit.
Seems like these days your doomed if you do and doomed if you dont.

I don't think people asked to be keeped by hand .. or to show them what they need to do step by step...
As you have expections from your players to be good.. and be there for ops.. they except from you (leadership) as well to be there for them.
Most of them are like sheeps... they need guidance.
As leader you will be always doomed ..

DeletedUser2785

o_O ( a bit off topic) -

This is getting annoying and no where :)) ...

if is public.. will make mad my leaders ?

just to remember you , mfd did a "good deed" , when they said :

" I wanted you to know, that your tribe members constantly send us applications and or information from your tribe."

i don't think what ever evidence you have, will stop people keep sending infos.. (maybe a deep clean and team work will change that.)

so insteed of "barking " around here... (take the hammer ... or mfd will do it for us)

i shell start be a bit more selfish - exacly like DS leadership :)

:rolleyes:
Wake up Goat ! (is your job not mine)

i'm done! back to my little box " trying to ignore what happends around me"
If you think this is annoying, you missed the whole point lol. This forum is there to trash talk As much as you like. I at least brought the people on MFDs active in this forum rather than on Novadrun server for Green ENTS. But i guess, i will be leaving soon entire tribal wars , but before that at least show some folks how to fight in a war game :).
Hey Goatneck, Can I paraphrase what you are currently saying, I just want you to hear how it sounds.
"Hey, I got all this evidence saying you are cheating, but I wont show you, i tried to use it to force you to do what I want, but now I just want the world to know I have it, but again, I wont let anyone see my evidence.
However once you win, instead of letting you enjoy your achievement, I will go out of my way to show you this information which is no longer relevant to prove to you why you dont deserve to have won. Aren't I a nice guy?"
Now I am sure you dont mean to come across this way (correct me if im wrong there) but thats pretty much how this conversation has gone.
Why do you still think about me asking for a nap? And like i said I will give the evidences to Yato, why do you want to know more? Unless you want to have it and use it against them in the near future?

DeletedUser

o_Oi never miss the point... (i blame my english :) )

If you think this is annoying, you missed the whole point lol.
But i guess, i will be leaving soon entire tribal wars , but before that at least show some folks how to fight in a war game :).

:confused: Dirty ?

DeletedUser486

If you think this is annoying, you missed the whole point lol. This forum is there to trash talk As much as you like. I at least brought the people on MFDs active in this forum rather than on Novadrun server for Green ENTS. But i guess, i will be leaving soon entire tribal wars , but before that at least show some folks how to fight in a war game :).
Fighting a war game is exactly what you are not doing. You have spy access to pertinent and actionable info and in your iwn words have decided NOT to fight. You have no idea what you are doing.

DeletedUser2785

Fighting a war game is exactly what you are not doing. You have spy access to pertinent and actionable info and in your iwn words have decided NOT to fight. You have no idea what you are doing.
Are you really active or just like someone else popping up? War and battles are different , just in case you don't know. You are winning battles, War unless you suceed in wiping us completely from the world, war goes on.

DeletedUser486

My activity has been dwindling, I expect today's results will be a wake up call for me not to be lazy and come at it properly next round.

My point is you haven't been doing anything that a sane responsible leader would do when they have access to knowledge that could help win battles. By your own words.
We even have let your ops go like it has been.

In this case, while the war is not won, battles are being won and you are losing.
I don't intend on wasting any more time on your delusion. You say you are fighting, but you aren't. Collecting "evidence" to release at the end of the world isn't fighting. Sitting on vital information that would otherwise benefit your tribe isn't fighting. Contradicting every post you make on the forum with your next post isn't fighting.

DeletedUser2369

Why do you still think about me asking for a nap? And like i said I will give the evidences to Yato, why do you want to know more? Unless you want to have it and use it against them in the near future?
Um... maybe i use you asking for a NAP cos its relevant?
And i dont really want the evidence, however if you make that serious an accusation you need to provide evidence. Basically put up or shut up. Give evidence, or stop making accusations.