• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Is MFD Marked for Death?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2615
  • Start date

DeletedUser

:) i quess i wrong... it is already fun
right Evil..
but here is needed a hammer not a bow :))
and i to newbie ... still,,

DeletedUser486

I like you, Aris.
Let me know if you have any questions about the game. You can message me here or on world.

DeletedUser2785

Well wish to see that happen lol. I know some of the players in MFD and they are the kind of players that you don't want to play against. Ofcourse I don't know all MFD players so maybe there are some less skilled as well. But from what I see on this world MFD would beat up CD even if no other tribe was attacking CD.
Defintion of blackmail (according to google dictionary): verb, demand money or another benefit from (someone) in return for not revealing compromising or damaging information about them.
Are you seriously telling me that demanding a NAP or you will reveal that you think they are cheating does not fit that definition?
So you werent threatening to tell the cops, you were threatening to go to the media, makes no difference really. blackmail is blackmail.
I dont play this world, so i dont really have favorites, but if you are going to accuse someone of taking NAPs then as evidence show yourself threatening out-of-game repurcussions of not doing what you want, im certainly not gonna be in your favor. I have argued in favor of MFD before, but similar to this its pointing out the fallacies of those trying (and failing) to insult them. If MFD make similar baseless accusations and provide "proof" that prooves something completely different than what they are trying to say, I will treat them the same way as i have you.
Furthermore, I answered each point you made further up with logical answers. That is far from diverting out of favoritism. this is the second time you guys have accused me of ignoring what you say despite the fact that i specifically responded to what you claim i ignored. If you want to have a constructive arguement, you need to start by not ignoring what you dont want to see.

In your context, I am a black mailer of course I think so too. If I am just asking for a NAP for this information that is, but you are forgetting to highlight my conditions for the NAP. I gave an option for them to clean their own mess, we clean ours and have a clean war. But, denying it means they do not want to play clean.

Btw why were you attacking CD when you all know MFD is about to win the world? Why not try to take down MFD together? Seems logical to me
it will be better, if you ask them.the CDs.

I apparently got you wrong, figured you thought you had some semblance of a bargaining chip to try to gain some semblance of control.

Personally, my belief is MFD don't need to cheat. If there are any, those accounts can barb for all I care, it won't change the world trajectory.
If you had simply messaged asking for a month to organise yourselves for an interesting war, you would have had my vote, but I don't respond well to ultimatums. Just as well considering the ultimatum was a bluff.

Anywho, I've been getting bored and I have plenty of nobles saved up to start turning D S villages from Red to Blue. Not to mention I now get to hunt a spy, and there is plenty of time left in the world to find them.

Me bargaining for the NAP, I think you really got me wrong. I won when I got this proof and such that it holds more value than a mere 200 crowns. If you are asking me , why am I struggling if I already won , its because of those members whom you called an MRT and give them hope to fight for 200 crowns. At least now few people will say GREEN ENTS in Novadrun made alt accounts and moneys to win as there is no difference between neither of the tribe :).

DeletedUser4932

Well its pretty sad that the only comp is an MRT, because I look at the MFD roster and i see a few really good players and alot of eh players who are gonna walk away with a Win.

DeletedUser5005

I agree no one stood up. I ended up making an MRT, we are also once called house of push accounts. And yet, someone needs spies and traitors to fight us, even if they are winning. they came with proposal for help . We went for assistance and it is being denied :(. They say they war everyone, yet in this time they make make many NAPs to take us out. They say they it was for them the CD gave up, where as it was the CD's leadership who said it to us ,that they could have taken out MFDs if we were not fighting them. They say to show proofs to back my claims and here I am with some proofs, will not show all but, will give you the idea how they are winning this world. maybe you will remember Diplomatic Perverts aka DIP from Moisterio.

Have a nice day , everyone :).
this only proves that you have a spy in MFD :) , you can see our forum :)
why blaming others for your own mistakes ?

DeletedUser486

it will be better, if you ask them.the CDs.

Me bargaining for the NAP, I think you really got me wrong. I won when I got this proof and such that it holds more value than a mere 200 crowns. If you are asking me , why am I struggling if I already won , its because of those members whom you called an MRT and give them hope to fight for 200 crowns. At least now few people will say GREEN ENTS in Novadrun made alt accounts and moneys to win as there is no difference between neither of the tribe :).
You really didn't win anything. You have no solid evidence of cheating, and MFD certainly didn't create alt accounts, we started as a core tribe and have recruited about as many players on top of that in world, losing some to activity.

I am also not asking why are you still fighting if the odds are against you. Merely stated that I would have been interested at a cool off period to prepare for a war without your attempt at a highroad through blackmail.
Bring Cael back, he has more sense. You are just pissing everywhere and accusing people of having piss on them.

DeletedUser2785

You really didn't win anything. You have no solid evidence of cheating, and MFD certainly didn't create alt accounts, we started as a core tribe and have recruited about as many players on top of that in world, losing some to activity.

I am also not asking why are you still fighting if the odds are against you. Merely stated that I would have been interested at a cool off period to prepare for a war without your attempt at a highroad through blackmail.
Bring Cael back, he has more sense. You are just pissing everywhere and accusing people of having piss on them.

Ok, i am ready to apologize if you confirm me that, if a player is banned he can access his coops, if not I think i have shown an exchange of passwords, what more proof do you need?

DeletedUser2785

this only proves that you have a spy in MFD :) , you can see our forum :)
why blaming others for your own mistakes ?

You are not getting it, the role of my spy is different from yours. Yours wants to win the world, give information of our ops like normal ones do. Mine is to help me prove that you were using different means to beat a tribe whom you have out ranked in terms of experience players and activity. You can win it fair and square why go for the wrong path, I still do not get it, maybe I will never get it.

DeletedUser5055

You are not getting it, the role of my spy is different from yours. Yours wants to win the world, give information of our ops like normal ones do. Mine is to help me prove that you were using different means to beat a tribe whom you have out ranked in terms of experience players and activity. You can win it fair and square why go for the wrong path, I still do not get it, maybe I will never get it.
There is a spy in our tribe, planted by you. Your screenshot is evidence. We can deny any intentional spy planting, except for information that get FOC from your unfaithful members. I have never seen a screenshot of enemy forum, believe it or not. Nor did I involve in an OP that depends on spy info of where to hit etc. Our founder JB truly wants a fair and square war, thats why he lets you know whats happening. He think high of you as a capable and pride leader. But 1 month NAP is a totally different thing, we are now 1/5 or so to the required VP just over 2 months in world. 1 month not attcking enemy will greatly delay us. And we dont require a stop to reform ourselves, everyday inactives are kicked out and internalled by council. As JB said, we can reduce to 60 if we want, or we can increase to 100 if we want. Our council are capable of changes while “business as usual”.

DeletedUser2785

There is a spy in our tribe, planted by you. Your screenshot is evidence. We can deny any intentional spy planting, except for information that get FOC from your unfaithful members. I have never seen a screenshot of enemy forum, believe it or not. Nor did I involve in an OP that depends on spy info of where to hit etc. Our founder JB truly wants a fair and square war, thats why he lets you know whats happening. He think high of you as a capable and pride leader. But 1 month NAP is a totally different thing, we are now 1/5 or so to the required VP just over 2 months in world. 1 month not attcking enemy will greatly delay us. And we dont require a stop to reform ourselves, everyday inactives are kicked out and internalled by council. As JB said, we can reduce to 60 if we want, or we can increase to 100 if we want. Our council are capable of changes while “business as usual”.
We have never used our spy as a spy for your knowledge, until we found these stuffs which is not welcoming. We even have let your ops go like it has been. Your leaders give every other tribes a NAP or alliance so that you can wipe us out. I am sure 1 month NAP was just a bargain which could have been brought it down to even 1 week or day if your leaders pleases it. I just demanded time for us to clean our tribe while you clean yours. Was it something really bad to ask? Forget to mention, this info I did not get from my spy.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser486

We have never used our spy as a spy for your knowledge, until we found these stuffs which is not welcoming. We even have let your ops go like it has been. Your leaders give every other tribes a NAP or alliance so that you can wipe us out. I am sure 1 month NAP was just a bargain which could have been brought it down to even 1 week or day if your leaders pleases it. I just demanded time for us to clean our tribe while you clean yours. Was it something really bad to ask? Forget to mention, this info I did not get from my spy.
No you didn't, what you did was use the same piece of perceived leverage on two fronts, which isn't really the best application of blackmail.

First, your assumption that you can bring an entire tribe to a halt by trying to get one player banned is adorable.

Second, I have been trying to verify your claim, and I can't. I can't find your second piece of evidence anywhere. Which means one of two things, it is either fabricated, which is why you didn't get the result you hoped for and your spy is lying to you, or it was in a thread with limited participants and chances are the info was planted to mess with you, meaning leadership are fully aware of a spy and who it is and they are messing with them.

Based on the info I have to go on, because Cool isn't not letting things slide (because Tati DID manage to take out Areal, mid op, and then capitalise on that opening, because of words. Which as a former mod I find very questionable) then using your advanced reasoning skills, where does this land you on the accuracy of your information?

Third. If you have actionable intel on our ops, and aren't acting on it you are letting your tribe take hits that could be forewarned against. And you have Caelum complaining about players going inactive? What kind of irresponsible, dumbass, timewasting piece of sh-a leader do you think yourself to be? You have players still working along in the world, and you have the means to gain an advantage and you are throwing that away by riding a highroad laden with blackmail.

You think I am impressed at this? I'm not. Show me something worthy of a tribal wars player and leader, not a whiny little pissant who can't get over the absolute destruction of his tribe.

Also, we are at war with everyone, no one who will eventually have to fight us has any diplomacy with us. It has always been that way,

DeletedUser4271

Well that escalated quickly. And kindly stop trying to drag me into this Again. I stepped back because people complained about my actions on the forum. So I stopped posting here or as dramatic inducing anyway.
I then focused in game. For me I know that I’m a decent if not good leader. Ghrin and kei for all their slandering of me have never had the pleasure of actually working or fighting against me. One does not simply be council on account of being the most vocal. Ain’t how that stuff works
. I won’t blame anyone for the fall of Def Solis for it is no one persons fault. Out of our 5 member leadership when we first merged 3 of us were already short on time to play it only got worse .
I when I had a relief of time attempted to lead more only to get shut down by a half dozen members . One of whom was mfds spy. I took a backseat. If the players didn’t want to put any effort into mfd then I would not put any effort into supporting or helping them.Spiteful I know but I didn’t bring back a doze of my oldest friends on tribal wars just to be told I’m too extreme or how I plan my operations is too business like.apparently being efficient has come to be seen as a business....
In the end a lack of time and the fact the player base itself seems more intent on being FarmVille has impacted the game to the point where an entire squad of 16 players 10 of them leave because they got attacked. 3 left to join mfds academy to avoid being attacked another 3 left because they wanted the title of leader but not do any work for it. They were happy to call themselves leaders but to come up with plans? Not a single one . Now there is only me remaining from that squad. As told on the tribal message thread I have not seen a poorer show of skills since perhaps orava en15 where it was merge city.
My apologises for whatever formatting fuckup there is I’m on mobile

DeletedUser2369

I never slandered you, a merely pointed out that your "evidence" of being a great leader wasn't valid. as you say, if never had the "pleasure" or working with you so can't speak to your leadership skills. All I can say is that from what I've seen of you in the forum's you seem to be rather clueless. Making that observation isnt slander either. Get a dictionary.

DeletedUser2785

No you didn't, what you did was use the same piece of perceived leverage on two fronts, which isn't really the best application of blackmail.

First, your assumption that you can bring an entire tribe to a halt by trying to get one player banned is adorable.

Second, I have been trying to verify your claim, and I can't. I can't find your second piece of evidence anywhere. Which means one of two things, it is either fabricated, which is why you didn't get the result you hoped for and your spy is lying to you, or it was in a thread with limited participants and chances are the info was planted to mess with you, meaning leadership are fully aware of a spy and who it is and they are messing with them.

Based on the info I have to go on, because Cool isn't not letting things slide (because Tati DID manage to take out Areal, mid op, and then capitalise on that opening, because of words. Which as a former mod I find very questionable) then using your advanced reasoning skills, where does this land you on the accuracy of your information?

Third. If you have actionable intel on our ops, and aren't acting on it you are letting your tribe take hits that could be forewarned against. And you have Caelum complaining about players going inactive? What kind of irresponsible, dumbass, timewasting piece of sh-a leader do you think yourself to be? You have players still working along in the world, and you have the means to gain an advantage and you are throwing that away by riding a highroad laden with blackmail.

You think I am impressed at this? I'm not. Show me something worthy of a tribal wars player and leader, not a whiny little pissant who can't get over the absolute destruction of his tribe.

Also, we are at war with everyone, no one who will eventually have to fight us has any diplomacy with us. It has always been that way,

Sorry, I would have shown you the proofs in full and it is not a fabricated one if you were just a mod here like back then. Of course, when MFD wins I will give you the full proofs. I am not whining about how your tribe or any other tribe is attacking, if so i would have begged for the NAP. Not disclosing this stuffs here. And if you are saying to use my spy info, well just to inform you I think first whether it can be a use for us or not after all you are not just one man tribe. But, I will move on and not speak about this further and if I hurt many of you then I apologize for what i believed to be true and tried to force some to play to clean. Next time we will meet each other in a war field Yato :).

DeletedUser486

Oh so what you are saying is you have proof that ALL of us are cheating? Peddle the other one, mate.

DeletedUser2785

Oh so what you are saying is you have proof that ALL of us are cheating? Peddle the other one, mate.
I guess, if I would have thought about all of you, then i would not have proposed a cleaning.

DeletedUser486

I guess, if I would have thought about all of you, then i would not have proposed a cleaning.
And if I thought you had anything you would already have reported and obviously nothing happened which means you are full of it.
That being said, you proposed a cleaning both ways, should you also he investigated?