• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Is MFD Marked for Death?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2615
  • Start date

DeletedUser2615

BP has ended: Clearing has started. I saw all those MFD villages around me. They have a strong and good tribe page. And one thing there stood out.

P.P.S Please. Fight us. Don't make this world easy like the others.

Now there is a challenge I thought. They must be good, strong, aggressive, elite. And I am sure many of them are. So I took the challenge and joined another tribe ranking 9th. The Hive.

Sure enough, at BP end, those MFD fellas started firing off shots. I had 2 of em in my province..had. Because even though they were leading in village points, to our surprise they had little troops? Easy clears :eek:o_O

Further, I find they have hardly been farming :oops:

Why is this MFD recruiting non farming point pushers? I am sure it is not only MFD and I am sure MFD have some great players. But so far they been a bit easy if you know what I mean ;)

DeletedUser4973

Marked for Death (MFD) is an easy target, you are right PeaceFrog!
MFD thought they are gods and they can clean everybody out but things are bad for them.
That text on their profile page proves their arrogance. When the shields falled and bashpoints started increasing all the world members saw who MFD are.
The wars are not written in tribe profiles but in fighting!
Good luck to you and continue your fight.

Text on their profile page
Johnny Blood; the most handsome son-of-a-gun headlines his latest Vegas tour with the Johnny Blood Boy Band. With hits such as "Can't Feel My Legs" and "Phillipino Chicken Chasers" Johnny Blood has toured both the US and International stage.
Membership is now closed. Tickets are non-refundable.
Please call for future bookings and events. A 25% discount is given to weddings with an open bar.
P.S. Poopy is super ugly. Dont bother him.
P.P.S Please. Fight us. Don't make this world easy like the others.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser486

493Hb3O.png

MFD has more offensive bp than TSV and DOA put together.

DeletedUser5036

Marked for Death (MFD) is an easy target, you are right PeaceFrog!
MFD thought they are gods and they can clean everybody out but things are bad for them.
That text on their profile page proves their arrogance. When the shields falled and bashpoints started increasing all the world members saw who MFD are.
The wars are not written in tribe profiles but in fighting!

You have to be kidding me??? It was one thing when you were a pathetic cheater in the game, but your just as obtuse in the forums I see. Maybe spend a little less time reading profiles, and a little more time fighting. I had more OB before my protection expired than you do now. And im one of the weaker players. I think the daily and weekly reports speak for themselves, thief, butcher, assaulter, looter of the day.

DeletedUser2615

I was talking specifically about the 2 MFD players in my province. They had not farmed much. And had low troop counts. Yet they were leading the village points. Just made me wonder what recruitment policies MFD has?

DeletedUser4973

Ask their member, Discoturken, about their team spirit and supports!
He has coined up tribe several levels and he sees his primary villa drop points from 989 to 557 points!!! http://prntscr.com/lrfhbt
He has no farm, no barracks, no headquarters.

DeletedUser486

Ohh
I was talking specifically about the 2 MFD players in my province. They had not farmed much. And had low troop counts. Yet they were leading the village points. Just made me wonder what recruitment policies MFD has?
I had no idea that this whole thread that you started was to talk specifically about 2 players who happen to be in the same tribe. In that case ignore me, I will defer to EE's last post. We are certainly no threat and should be ignored. Please continue trash talking MFD one player at a time, at your convenience of course.
See you later ;)

DeletedUser5037

732a3e27fe45740fab8d436e3932430e.png

hihi love you MfD <3

Ehm Discoturken is a tribe leader?
its a difference in asking for support or not, ive never asked for support.
We have stacked ppl with def that were unknown to the counsel
your comment is invalid, please do research before opening your mouth
Thank you and have a nice day <3

DeletedUser486

Are you going to support your guy ?
his villa from 989 points has fallen to 324 points !!!!!!
http://prntscr.com/lrm7ai
This message contains 6 reports of cleared TSV players, my dear Leo.
To put this into numbers that might help add perspective, this is 12.5% or 1/8th of your tribe that is struggling with a SINGLE member of MFD.

Now to address the one bone you can't let go of, with a small lesson at early stage skirmishing.
Disco knows how to handle himself, which is unfortunate for your player who now HAS to stay on top of him basically forever which is going to be more exhausting for your player than it is for Disco. I already know how scared your player is of him. Because if your player slips, and Disco sees a way of pushing back, you had better believe it's going to be brutal.
What's worse for your player is, MFD CAN at any point put troops in front of those clears for relatively little loss to our tribe and it will set your guy back on his offense and then obviously there comes Disco with his rebuilding, so every time your guy sends he should be aware that the point may have arrived where Disco is now going to come back at him. Until then, it is up to Disco for how long your guy tires himself making sure that just ONE village out of a TRIBE of villages that he has to worry about, stays down.

To return to the whole numbers thing. You have 1 player desperate to keep 1 player down. With a player like Disco in his province, he can't really afford to focus on anything else. If you factor in the reports I have posted. The numbers really don't look good for your tribe when it comes to handling MFD. BUT I want you to go with your patented Leo instinct on this one and follow EE's advice. You absolutely should not be worried about MFD.

I hope you have a nice day :)

jHBYz02.png

4HAAonH.png

SYedrDm.png

pyrdxKG.png

usCTgLb.png

0UXKdGz.png

DeletedUser4714

@Venutius you seriously playing with Leonidus again? I know you know he sucks
TSV was the best choice considering my location, the people in my province and people already in the tribe. We have some experienced members who will push it forward. I'm just curious to see how this world will evolve. No massive 100+ mrt yet. No crazy russian tribe. And already a lot of bs on the forum. This might turn out to be a fun world

DeletedUser4932

@Baz- all your name makes me think of is Baz battles.

This forum is interesting, kinda wish we were able to spawn on this world as well to join in on the talking.

DeletedUser2615

Ohh

I had no idea that this whole thread that you started was to talk specifically about 2 players who happen to be in the same tribe. In that case ignore me, I will defer to EE's last post. We are certainly no threat and should be ignored. Please continue trash talking MFD one player at a time, at your convenience of course.
See you later ;)

It is called comprehension. I am sure if you reread my post you will get it this time ;)

DeletedUser4973

82 points villa!!!!!
MFD members should send their support to him, he crowned your tribe levels!!!!
http://prntscr.com/lru80g

Why do you support only Eterna Evil and poopypantaloons ?