• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Is it common to face a barrage of rangers and deceivers

DeletedUser4788

I am baffled how some players have so many officers. Does Innogame hand them out freely to a selected few?
Whenever this particular player attempts to noble, i get deceivers sent to all of my villa. Not only that all my allies in the region also get the same treatment.

Second, when I'm just about to triumph him in battle. I suddenly do not get attacked. Mysterious. Didn't I just see an incoming attack earlier? Where did the report go? Is there a glitch in the matrix. Couple of seconds later, I come to my senses and deduced that this guy must be an innogames employee.

If there any way to get such pay to win item in such bulk and perhaps for free, i'd like to know.

Thank you.

DeletedUser4697

If I were you, I would try to find out if it is a handsome guy as well. Then this rich fellow would be a good catch.

DeletedUser4747

You are bad woman.

The problem of the report missing is because the strategist. Is like an officer who infiltrate to see if it's worthless or not attack. It only makes sense if you only have one off to attack, but is you have more, is have no sense almost at all.

If I were you, I would try to find out if it is a handsome guy as well. Then this rich fellow would be a good catch.
Like you would say. LOL

DeletedUser4714

You are losing because you are fighting this man in a pay to win game.
animaatjes-dagobert-duck-17214.jpg

DeletedUser4788

Feel like I'm playing against a Dev. No sane person would spend money on this game so my conclusion I draw from this is that he got all those buffs FOC.

Is there any tips to beat someone like him?