• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

invitation / convite

Hello EN server players, my name is Bruno, I'm 29 years old and I'm Brazilian, I would like to invite you to come play in the next Brazilian KINGDOM that will be released between the 1st or 7th, we are looking for great battles and nothing better May the players of the EN server to give us this joy, come be our customers once again, Hugs from the Brazilian death.

Hello EN server players, my name is Bruno, I'm 29 years old and I'm Brazilian, I would like to invite you to come play in the next Brazilian KINGDOM that will be released between the 1st or 7th, we are looking for great battles and nothing better May the players of the EN server to give us this joy, come be our customers once again, Hugs from the Brazilian death.
why dont u come here instead? this server is bigger

why dont u come here instead? this server is bigger

we don't want to play here because we already won 2 kingdoms a few years ago, the only ones who managed to win on the Brazilian server were the Russians, I hope you in the next Brazilian kingdom, give you another beating, fun time hugs, easy villages

we don't want to play here because we already won 2 kingdoms a few years ago, the only ones who managed to win on the Brazilian server were the Russians, I hope you in the next Brazilian kingdom, give you another beating, fun time hugs, easy villages
come here then, stay here ;)

the more players the better my irmao

thats bc the russians are the largest cheaters ive ever seen