• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Introductions

• Thread starter DeletedUser4045
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4045

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 18 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

DeletedUser4052

Hey everybody! I didn't want to say ladies because it could be triggering to people of other identities!

There is nothing I love more than a nice sushi roll with some nagiri and edomammei, followed by a trip to the local coffee house for a gluten free muffin and fair trade coffe while listening to the local reggae jam band.

I am very liberal, both in my politics and in my sex life. I am looking for an open relationship arrangement and I am comfortable with all sexual orientations. Sometimes, I have a little bit of an exploratory side. Maybe if things go right and we have chemistry (I friggin LOVE science!), you could be With Her and make me Feel The Bern!

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4151

0mmmg!!! t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m hi im princr3ss m0ki !!!!! xooxoxoxoxo bi grils 4 lyfe!01!!! i wud luf u meat u 2 n hve dr1nkz 2gther xxoxoxoo we cud wach invedear zim!!!!

kiss xxxxxx oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
pricress gril m0ki!!! xoxox

Attachments

• kiss3.jpg
    kiss3.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 606

DeletedUser4060

Hello, my name is Max, I am a proud conservative American and brony (male My Little Pony fan). I work very hard to enmesh the philosophy of Ayn Rand within the framework of tolerance and love espoused by Pinkie Pie and friends. I'm something of an intellectual, and would love to discuss politics or cartoons with somepony near me in the future. Please understand that if we were to meet, I AM THE MAN in the relationship.

I'm currently trying to finish the first draft of my e-book entitled Serfdom in Equestria, an expose on the liberal agenda slowly eroding freedom in the My Little Pony universe.

DeletedUser4206

Hello everyone, Meme Prophet here.

I am currently taking applications for a girlfriend.

There are so many beautiful girls here, but none of them give me a chance. And I don’t know why. I don’t know why you girls are so repulsed by me. It doesn’t make sense. I do everything I can to appear attractive to you. I dress nice. I am sophisticated. I am magnificent. I have a nice car, a BMW, well, nicer than 90% of the people in my college. I am polite, I am the ultimate gentleman. And yet you girls never give me a chance. I don’t know why. You know…I put a lot of effort into dressing nice.

No matter how much I try to gain the attention of these.. beautiful girls.. I am seen through. its like I'm invisible. I did, however, pass by one young girl, and she was like a goddess who came down from heaven. She was walking alone, in her bathing suit, with her luscious blonde hair blowing in the wind. I couldn’t help but slyly admire her beauty as we passed by each other. I was scared. I was scared that she might view me as nothing but an inferior insect who’s presence ruins her atmosphere. Her beauty was intoxicating! And then, just as we passed each other, she actually looked at me. She looked at me and smiled. Most girls never even deigned to look at me, and this one actually looked at me and smiled. I had never felt so euphoric in my life. One smile. One smile was all it took to brighten my entire day. The power that beautiful women have is unbelievable. They can temporarily turn a desperate boy’s whole world around just by smiling.

Thanks all,

Satrulsis, Meme Prophet

DeletedUser4053

Hello everyone, Shadow Ruler here! teehee xoxo

Let me give you a brief excerpt from a typically day in my life:

hmhmhm... A fatal mistake, my friend *teleports behind him* There's still time to apologise. "Ay yo tha [redacted] you doin?!" *he turns around and slash at me, but as you slash at me it's revealed to be nothing more than an illusion as I appear a fair distance away* Hmhmhm... you are no match for my shadow jitsu. Now die! You wasted your chance! *throws a perfectly aimed Shrunken at you that cuts your throat and kills you* Hmph... fool. *Teleports away*

*has a million throats, so losing one doesn't matter*
haha! i bet that you didn't expect that!
*assumes crab position for maximum XP boost*
now it's time to pay for your error - IN FULL!
*scuttles over to you, crab style*
*throws your ideas and posts into the trash where they belong*
and now to take out the trust garbage of all ...
*throws you into the sun*

*appears several meters away*
hmm, it seems my shadow jitsu is no match for you...
*assumes sanzetsu no jitsuzhi stance*
but can you handle my real power?
*hair starts to glow*
HIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAA
*body becomes covered in flames*
IIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH
*lifts several feet off the ground*
haha, now taste true power!
*katana splits into Jangse, blade of 1000 Edges and Yohlo, fang of the viper*
taste this!
*slashes you into exactly 8000 pieces*
*you cease to exist in all dimensions*
pssh... nothing personal kid...

FOOL!
*appears through floor* your crimes won't go unpunished! *control body jutsu* it's about time you commit sudoku.
*you commit sudoku* *walks away with fedora covering face*
didn't stand a chance

*teleports behind you*
Nothing personnel, kid.
*slits throat so fast that it takes several second for the wound to open*

*resurrect and teleports next to you*
Is that all you got? *smirk*
It takes more than that to defeat me.
"What? You're not dead?" *he throws a shuriken at me but I teleport behind him and grab him by the throat as I cackle in an evil way*
you seem like a worthy adversary but no one can escape my Hinotama no jutsu, HAHAHA.
*teleport in 2000 meters away and shoot lasers in from my eyes, you try to escape the laser beams by teleporting away but they are homing lasers, the lasers break your legs and incapacitate your magic abilities*
You shouldn't have messed with me, idiot! Hinotama no jutsu!
*throws a gigantic fireball and destroy earth*

*teleports behind you*
*unsheathes katana made out of fedoras*
*slits throat*

And then the day ends in my victory.

DeletedUser4085

The wind blows. It is 7 in the morning, LawSama woke up to the cold morning. He got up, and went to the bathroom to wash his face. LawSama live in a traditional Japanese house, he only rent a room though. The old couple is nice enough to let him stay in their house. LawSama grepped his kimono and wear it like a proper nihonjin, he walk to a window and smell the fresh nihonjin morning. “Ah, konbanwa anatas. What beautiful morning desu.” LawSama zoned out looking at the beach from his room. LawSama went downstairs to greet the old couple. “Ah, ohayou ojisan and obasan”. The old couple replied him with a warm smile and proceed with their breakfast while inviting LawSama. Although LawSama can not understand them, he easily could read what the old couple is trying to say, he is born with this talent. “Arigato.” LawSama said, he then went upstairs to take a few things. He took a bokken and a katana, the katana is hidden in his kimono and the bokken is on his obi, this is to avoid being arrested by authorities as he was warned last time. LawSama will be going on his usual morning walk to sightseeing the glorious nihonjin country. “Itadakimasu obasan and ojisan”, they gave him a mixed smile and a slightly confused expression.

LawSama reached the park near the beach, he like to watch kids playing as it is a something that can warm his pure heart. Suddenly, a sudden tremor. No, it’s more terrifying than that, it’s an earthquake, a huge one. The ground was shaking and beginning to crack, LawSama look at the children, they were running away terrified, “minna san! do not run around! Stay in place!” The kids couldn’t understand what he was saying, he gestured what he was trying to say, he ordered the kids to stay in the middle of the park as it is too dangerous. But that was LawSama’s mistake, he look at the beach from afar. It was huge, a tsunami is coming. LawSama widened his eyes and look at the children and yelled every Japanese word he knew “Arigatou gozaimasu! Gomenasai! Run away minna-san!” The children ran away, the wave is coming, it was at least 100ft tall. LawSama was ashamed with himself, he should have anticipated this, if he did the children would be far away by now. “sumimasen mina-san, it was my mistake”, he took his hidden katana and dual wield with the bokken and katana. As he ran towards the tsunami trying to stop it, he uttered his last words. “Arigatou obasan, ojisan. For taking care of me” The wave rise even higher. A shout is heard; “Nippon banzai!”.

DeletedUser4206

Request to put back into winterstein forums so players can get to know each other better and I can find a winterstein GF.

Status
Not open for further replies.