• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Internal Error

This realm is experiencing connection issues with the message Internal Error. We cant farm or send out attacks! Fix the problem please and don't make us wait days and days. not happening on US server Kollmitz so seems EN specific . It is happening on both Swansea and Terebovlia

sometimes i cant even log in from my mobile not just farm
and if i send farming runs too fast it just gets disconnected this problem was for the Pc before now it is happening from mobile too
please fix it
thanks

I have that on farming runs - is it not something to do with the in-built bot tracker or something - I find after a refresh its fine

refresh helps until you refresh too many times. Then you can't log in for 5-10 mins... very frustrating, makes farming really really slow for me

I'm using Android mobile app and there is a lot connection issues.
For example I lost all last night farmings queues and defences that I send to other villages since looks those I sent were not actually sent. Client showed them to be travelling normally but in the morning I see that actually nothing were sent. Also I placed building / recruitment queues to full last evening but in the morning all queues were empty.

Also if I connect to co-operative player I cannot change back to my account. Only red icon shows connection issue. I need to close app and try again after half an hour or so.

I can assure that internet connection is not the issue since other worlds looks to work correctly.

Can administration check what is the issue?