• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Interesting...

DeletedUser3189

Seems people don't like expressing their feelings anymore :(

DeletedUser1914

lmao nobody uses the forums like their meant to anymore :( no more fantastic declarations of war no more maps or anything..

DeletedUser3016

lmao nobody uses the forums like their meant to anymore :( no more fantastic declarations of war no more maps or anything..
Hoping to have that changing soon! By all means, entice your enemies to come here by making elaborate messages aimed at them, a bit of P&P (Politics and Propaganda) can go a long way! Always fun to read too!

DeletedUser1914

Hoping to have that changing soon! By all means, entice your enemies to come here by making elaborate messages aimed at them, a bit of P&P (Politics and Propaganda) can go a long way! Always fun to read too!
i try but when you dont want to bring too much bad opinions on your tribe there is only so much you can do sadly....

DeletedUser3189

rhaegar speaks from experience as every time he spoke of forums his tribe got targeted by the whole world :p

DeletedUser1623

Yes it's sad that the forums are so much more quiet here compared to TW1.. So how's everyone doing on this world? In the west where I am, masstribes are recruiting every player around me that shows signs of being active. :D

(my tribe is the orange one.. lol)
map_www_en19_395a932ad8ef879074008ac4c8d53c97_14679719583607.png

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3635

Sometimes it is better to not draw attention to yourself or your tribe, unless you are in a top ranking and want to simply shout "look at us we are the top etc,."
I would like to see some posts from the top 3 tribes, namely, [1] DRG [2] TGC [3] ROK.
I assume rightly or wrongly that some, or all are in hostilities with each other, only a guess on my part, not a fact, but anyone who knows factual evidence, it would be welcomed.

DeletedUser3444

I believe things are about to escalate. War will come if my asumptions are right ^^