• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

InnoGames

It's all the vpn multi accounts....
literally nothing to do with it, stop being a turd on every thread i look at please. alt f4 dont come back thank you.

Why are your servers so goddamn awful? Do we not spend enough for you to run a game that barely has 100 active players?
innogames has a lot more to look after than tw2, tw2 has been on end of life for years and that's not going to change at any point ever. every corner that can be cut is cut, the game only serves as a cashcow, which they're just trying to milk by abusing people who are careless, egotistical and masochistic enough to spend money on it
if you knew how much they minimise the costs and do their utmost minimum to barely keep servers alive, you'd laugh

DeletedUser5544

Why are your servers so goddamn awful? Do we not spend enough for you to run a game that barely has 100 active players?

It's not like they can't afford it, they just decide not to. Big difference.
Here's a nice looking pic I stole from Inno's official twitter account, Inno ain't doing so bad after all. Although I'm not sure where it comes from...

innoyew.png

@Hops?

It's called 'data harvesting,' FaceBook, YouTube, etc. all do it. They are selling all of our data over seas to marketers. That's why digital privacy is of utmost importance in today's age. Never use real info on the internet for anyone, because they are all parasites looking to make a quick penny. This plays in their hands because there are major spenders not only in Tribal Wars, but all across their various platforms/games. Along with this is all of the 'patents' they own and license out to other shitty game creators. Don't forget ad revenue on mobile/internet. It all adds up and then you got the forum and community mods breaking their back for nothing, literally slave labor. Look up "Modern Times Groups" and be prepared to know every single player since 2003 has been getting shafted by money hungry CEO's. The original creators of Tribal Wars are complete sell-outs and have long since left this company as a empty shell.

Zakhiel

Banned
We shouldnt confuse revenues and benefits.

Every company surfs on the vibe of the moment. And sadly, real-time games like Tribal Wars 2 aren't the most privileged games, simply because not many people can afford to spend so much time on a game where you can loose everything in half a day (if not less).

It's simple strategy to not invest in a project you know won't pay off because player-base will always be limited.

I, on a business-plan view, wouldn't spend any money or spend as little as possible on a game like Tribal Wars 2 when you know there are people spending their money on a game that didn't see any new features (or not features that are free) for ages.

This is why as long as people spend their money on this game, Innogames won't take much of a look, and will just deny any request that involves investments (days of development, and many things).

If i created Tw2-Tracker, it's to try to consolidate the actual player-base, and to give tools for new players to come, because this game isn't easy and most of the new-comers run away when they see they are not guided on a complicated game, with lot of a techniques to learn and people spending thousands of money to take an early advantage.

So, try to keep beginners close to you and teach them what you know. If we can do that, at least the game will survive in a way and we can keep dreaming of a day when Innogames will provide us new features and attract even more people !

"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

My apologies for the spelling mistakes, french guy here.

DeletedUser5544

@Hops?

It's called 'data harvesting,' FaceBook, YouTube, etc. all do it. They are selling all of our data over seas to marketers. That's why digital privacy is of utmost importance in today's age. Never use real info on the internet for anyone, because they are all parasites looking to make a quick penny. This plays in their hands because there are major spenders not only in Tribal Wars, but all across their various platforms/games. Along with this is all of the 'patents' they own and license out to other shitty game creators. Don't forget ad revenue on mobile/internet. It all adds up and then you got the forum and community mods breaking their back for nothing, literally slave labor. Look up "Modern Times Groups" and be prepared to know every single player since 2003 has been getting shafted by money hungry CEO's. The original creators of Tribal Wars are complete sell-outs and have long since left this company as a empty shell.

lol, as a web dev myself I'm aware of the issues, that's why I'm always behind a vpn and all my accounts are made with junk emails. My question was more about where this data keeps coming from. Tribal wars is dead af and as far as I can see all the other inno games are also not really doing that great. The age of browser games is over so I'm not sure how they are managing to keep growing. That being said I don't know if they went the china route since thats where all the money for these kind of games is at the moment.

But yes, protect your ass when going online

I mean, this is pure speculation from my end since I'm not privy to their finances or really anything else that isn't TW2 related, but the browser portion of their market is probably vanishingly small and getting smaller as time goes on. If you go to Inno's website they brand themselves as the biggest mobile developer in Germany. Which is probably where most of their work comes in, they probably do a lot of translation work for other mobile games and a lot of template sales from games they've already made to indy developers who are looking to start up but don't want to sink the time into building from scratch.