• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Innogames worst company in the world.

First of all, this message will be send again if it is deleted with a new VPN account. I do not care how many times I have to do it.
Secondly, I do not give a flying fuck that this has to be in native language of the forum.

Thirdly, this message will be posted on other Tribalwars2 fora as well.

We all know that Innogames is a trash company as the servers are dated from the Cold War, and we probably see Gwendoline more often then our own family.

Nevertheless, I never thought they would sink this low.
For anyone who played the German or Dutch server, you might know me as Axeterminator, General, Rens, NoManBehind.

On Monday, I got banned for my first time ever on this game. Ban was for 'botting/scripting'. I DID NOT USE A BOT OR SCRIPT AT ALL.
Comments with: 'I bet you did use something' will get ignored because I know what I have done. Also, people who have some basic knowledge of the game, know that you cannot become number 1 farmer of the world with a fucking bot (in the early stages of the world. which is the case).

I have never been banned before in my life and I got a permanent ban by the German support, whereas I never heard of a 'first timer' getting banned permanently, especially when done NOTHING wrong. Talking to support led to absolutely nothing as they are not willing to supply proof or help me out with anything.

Me and my coops have put a shitload of effort in this world (W75 Wawel), next to 320 euros of my hard earned money. This is basically STOLEN by Innogames as they will not give me any proof that I have done something wrong. Next to this, my tribemembers are completely fucked as I was laying at the front with the nr 1 villages of the world.

I am already being interned by my tribe members and have zero hope that I will get my account back. To be fair, I do not care anymore, this message is solely placed to let everyone know how Innogames treats its players and how unfair it is.

As you might understand, we will not take this lightly and are planning to go to court.

Hope you enjoyed my rant and think twice about investing both time and money in this corrupt game and its owner, the lovely Innogames.

Greetings,

A banned player.

First of all, this message will be send again if it is deleted with a new VPN account. I do not care how many times I have to do it.
Secondly, I do not give a flying fuck that this has to be in native language of the forum.

Thirdly, this message will be posted on other Tribalwars2 fora as well.

We all know that Innogames is a trash company as the servers are dated from the Cold War, and we probably see Gwendoline more often then our own family.

Nevertheless, I never thought they would sink this low.
For anyone who played the German or Dutch server, you might know me as Axeterminator, General, Rens, NoManBehind.

On Monday, I got banned for my first time ever on this game. Ban was for 'botting/scripting'. I DID NOT USE A BOT OR SCRIPT AT ALL.
Comments with: 'I bet you did use something' will get ignored because I know what I have done. Also, people who have some basic knowledge of the game, know that you cannot become number 1 farmer of the world with a fucking bot (in the early stages of the world. which is the case).

I have never been banned before in my life and I got a permanent ban by the German support, whereas I never heard of a 'first timer' getting banned permanently, especially when done NOTHING wrong. Talking to support led to absolutely nothing as they are not willing to supply proof or help me out with anything.

Me and my coops have put a shitload of effort in this world (W75 Wawel), next to 320 euros of my hard earned money. This is basically STOLEN by Innogames as they will not give me any proof that I have done something wrong. Next to this, my tribemembers are completely fucked as I was laying at the front with the nr 1 villages of the world.

I am already being interned by my tribe members and have zero hope that I will get my account back. To be fair, I do not care anymore, this message is solely placed to let everyone know how Innogames treats its players and how unfair it is.

As you might understand, we will not take this lightly and are planning to go to court.

Hope you enjoyed my rant and think twice about investing both time and money in this corrupt game and its owner, the lovely Innogames.

Greetings,

A banned player.
This happened to a player of our tribe in en72. minus the money being spent part. As the player in question is purely mobile well....frankly impossible for him to have scripted. but they Perma banned him anyway.
I would look to see if the tribe/s you were fighting contained members of Inno staffing or forum moderators. As I've said before Inno DO change punishment on the basis of who it is and what tribe their and aswell as who is friends with whom. I've had moderators tell me that basically because they have modded other inno games for years that I couldn't appeal to have it looked at by a different non biased mod. He promptly turned that ban into perm for that world for requesting such an act. Which is our right if we feel they are biased.Least it was years ago

stop buying crowns then maybe just maybe they will either a) update the game or b) close the servers
i like the way you think but they will definitely not update the game hahaah

servers will indeed be closed if no one spends a dime, but that is not gonna happen as well xd