• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Information about the World/Realm?

DeletedUser2509

Someone that knows where I possible can find some information about this world?

- Is this world (Realm; Leeds Castle) in some way different from the other ones?

- Do this world have a faster, Normal or slower Time-speed than the other ones?

- Is there anything (else) that is different in this one?

- Someone that now how long a/this world lasts? How do a world/realm end?

- If all the worlds are all the same; Why is there so many to choose between?

DeletedUser486

Leeds as well as I think Juval and Kronborg are different from the older worlds in the way the map generates to incorporate new features.
Leeds I believe is supposed to have a newer algorithm that has stopped the province bug that saw villages placed in the wrong province.

Other than that, world settings remain the same. We generally open new worlds in conjunction with updates as well as old worlds reaching capacity. Capacity has always been reached very quickly for want of player deletion and isn't helped by players creating numerous accounts for various reasons regardless of game rules. As an example, it wasn't more than a week ago I deleted almost 90 accounts that had been created by a single player. This adds up and worlds close very quickly. The result is a much lower active player base for each world and if newer worlds didn't open we wouldn't have anywhere for new or active players to join.

This is all still requiring development and optimisation which has a high priority with the developers.

As for the end game, we don't have a victory setting yet, though a temporary Victory setting based on dominance is being worked on voluntarily by a Community Manager and will require testing before it is considered for this market.

DeletedUser2446

I have to question, what happened to the King of the Continent end game? It looked really interesting in my opinion :)

DeletedUser2491

question, is there a night bonus in this world? Couldn't see it anywhere, but neither i could read opposite.

DeletedUser486

There will never be a night bonus on the international server as there are players from around the world playing here.

DeletedUser2509

As for the end game, we don't have a victory setting yet, though a temporary Victory setting based on dominance is being worked on voluntarily by a Community Manager and will require testing before it is considered for this market.

Thank you very much for your answers! :D

But, As much as I know does this type of "victory setting" already excist in the main Tribalwars game. So why is it so hard to just.. transfer it over to this game (TW2)?
Do you have a estimate of how long it probably will take before it will be published a release date of one or more "victory settings" for this game?

As I am sure I'm not the only one to think, it is a little boring to play- and use thousands of hours on a game that actually isn't possible to "win".
That can probably also end with that thousands of players choose to leave- and choose another game. Simple because of this very small (but very important) "function".

DeletedUser486

Thank you very much for your answers! :D
You are very welcome.
But, As much as I know does this type of "victory setting" already excist in the main Tribalwars game. So why is it so hard to just.. transfer it over to this game (TW2)?
Do you have a estimate of how long it probably will take before it will be published a release date of one or more "victory settings" for this game?
It is true that Tribal Wars employs a dominance victory setting, however this version is being developed on a different engine and so it isn't as easy as a cut and paste of the code. They are essentially building the game from the ground up and is why we don't see the features we might expect from a Tribal Wars game.
I know that he is making progress on setting up the required tools, however it could be months before we might see it on our market.

As I am sure I'm not the only one to think, it is a little boring to play- and use thousands of hours on a game that actually isn't possible to "win".
That can probably also end with that thousands of players choose to leave- and choose another game. Simple because of this very small (but very important) "function".
I see it as a challenge of not killing the competition/ending the interest too quickly yet still maintaining progress to an end game victory. It makes me sad to think that my experience on Bastille may be ended with a dominance victory rather than experiencing the planned end game feature.

DeletedUser2491

Thank you for the reply. About what you are discussing i don't rly know which victory condition was introduced, as i'm a rly sort of old tw 1 player. I mean i was playing b4 the paladin even came out ; but while i was playing long ago with almost 300 villages i never found it boring myself, and while it was getting harder to manage i'd disliked a victory condition. I mean i saw some German worlds where there were only 20 players holding all the villages. I guess at this point you may call it sort of an end as they were mostly in the same tribe, but that aside i feel the game is quite ok on his own :)

DeletedUser486

Victory conditions traditional carry rewards and bragging rights, which is why players are attracted to them.
In tribal wars when a world is won it is frozen for players to maintain their claim of victory.

Some players enjoy start up, some live for the end game, and some fight for the exciting middle phase but eventually they all move on which is why there needs to be closure.

DeletedUser2509

Will there be any future changes or upgrades when it comes to the Military Troops-overview?

Personally I find it a little irritable how hard it is to get an total overview of the troops in my villages. And then Specially if all the troops isn't in the village (example: 200 swordsmen is on a attacking mission).
It is actually times where I can use several minutes to figure out the total amount of troops that is in my village.

Also I think's that the pictures of the troops + amount (on the top to the right) is a little (too) small. Which can be a problem if you're not having the absolute perfect vision.
To do these pictures of the troops and their total amount a little larger, would probably also make the game feel a little more "real".

Personally I would have pereffered that the overview of the troops was a little more like in the old/normal Tribal Wars. With middle-big pictures of the troops and theirs total amount, a little to the middle and right of the screen.