• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Incredible Lag/Game freezing

DeletedUser

Is anybody else experiencing this? it is at the point that i can hardly play anymore, have to hit F5 just to be able to transfer resources. I know it is not my device/internet connection as i can play on the US4 server with no problems, I am from the UK so how is it i experience massive problems on this one but not on a US Server?

DeletedUser1873

Same here Nikki, mine's been crap for the last week or so.

DeletedUser1595

same here ,this amout of lag is extremely high on this world compared to others for some reason or i just spend much more time here

DeletedUser

Tw2 is very laggy today, constantly reloading game.... Grrrrrr

DeletedUser1595

yep me too .for the last week or so its been horrible

DeletedUser

Seriously Tw, this is getting silly.. Dc/reload issues over last few days.. Is it just this world? Its my first time round on Tw2, but vet of Tw & this is just crazy. This is why i didnt go prem/pay for TW2... Improving these issues,would only make more $$$. I had no problem paying for TW, for the benifits, but im reluctant to do so here..

Game is just non playable. Its lags, timeouts and freezing
Two observations
1) support says 'I cannot reproduce - everything is fine' - worst support ever
2) if you cannot get old worlds running without lags why open new worlds? You don't have enough resources for that

DeletedUser1686

Try and turning off your anti-virus, sounds stupid but I had it where my connection would constantly cut off. I turned off my AV as a test and had no issues using Firefox for the game.