• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Inactive players not turning in barbs?

DeletedUser2817

Hi,

Is it only me or you have also noticed that small players (points around 50 or 70). These villages have been there for a long time. I have not seen them become barbs and they are not growing also?

DeletedUser2302

The ones in my area are starting to turn into barbs. Wait a week?

DeletedUser2302

Only a percentage of inactives turn barb every day, it's not a timed thing. Every day 1 village from 5% of the worlds most inactive players turn barbarian.
  • An account having no login or activity for at least 30 days is considered inactive.
  • An account which only had 1 login within 14 days after its registration is also considered inactive.

DeletedUser2635

It's not really a slow process, it's just one that requires patience, 15-30 (max 40 days) is nothing compared to the 1-a couple of years that a world usually lasts.

DeletedUser

agreed, if anything it's creating so many barbs that holding down a province in the early game and stopping anyone else from entering could be difficult

DeletedUser2817

Only a percentage of inactives turn barb every day, it's not a timed thing. Every day 1 village from 5% of the worlds most inactive players turn barbarian.
  • An account having no login or activity for at least 30 days is considered inactive.
  • An account which only had 1 login within 14 days after its registration is also considered inactive.
hmm let see for few more days :)

DeletedUser2754

I think a player near me got one of his villages turning barb and the other did not which I found odd. Is this possible to happen?

DeletedUser2122

Yes it's possible,that's how it works only a percentage of the inactive cities go barb. It doesn't necessarily mean that all of the players cities will go grey.