• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Impossibble goals

DeletedUser5113

Hello to all!

A message group with the title Impossible goals have been already created on the en42 server, and when 20 interested players will have joined the group the narration of a story (including a WAR just ended few h s ago )will start.
If another 20 players showing they interest, a second group will be created with the title Impossible goals1 and counting will follow untill no more interest is showed for the story.
Will be nice to arrive at a min of 5 groups written in 5 different languages English, Hungarian, Romanian, French, and Italien. For that reason players speaking at native level any of those 5 languages are invited to write me a private message ingame on server42 nickname BruceSoprano,telling me which group they want to join !
Attention only 1 place per player that means, for example, a player speaking Romanian and English should make his choice where to join being impossible to be in two groups at the same time.
I'm not interested if you have 2.000.000 points or 55 the only mandatory requirements to join a group is to be online at least 1 time every 24h and write a reply with your opinion or an answear to a question regarding a battle report, a sentence an event ...etc happened on the server 42
So take your time and make your choices if you are interested or not about a story like that, and if yes in which language ?
After that take your time and send me a private message in game on the eng42 server Palamidi, in which group you want to join? We will have time to finish the story before the end of the server.
The member's opinions or questions in each group will influence directly the outcome of the story, for that reason will be interesting at the end to read the stories in the different groups.
Normally the start of the narration starting when me, BruceSoprano enter in a new province (taking a village from Bob Marley both members of TNOHUN at that momment ) controlled by Paradox Of Time and the end (after a few days s of fight with Paradox Of Time I will be kicked from TNOHUN and after a few more days I will sign a peace treaty with POT and be in War with TNOHUN ) , but also we can start with a thread posted by the diplomat of TNOHUN asking to start the war preparations on POT . the true is I will have to check the battle reports or on tw2 analytics the exact momment of noble the city, what I remember the post of the diplomat was posted on 14 February and after that, he will go in vacation.
will be continued ...

Good Game and have fun playing TW2!
BruceSoprano