• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

{IGB} Inglorious Bastards

DeletedUser1914

{IGB} Inglorious Bastards {IGB}
Description :
Inglorious Bastards are a tribe with which most if not all members hail from the world Leeds Castle,As it is nearing end game we really do need a new hobby you see? much like other "world winning" tribes despite the fact the world is not yet over the other tribes are not proving very ... efficient so its clean up over there atm. We value teamwork and Contribution If you don't do BOTH then please do not even attempt or think about joining the tribe. We also will not be going above 100 players for the foreseeable future.

Leaders : Hail To The Red Skins , Jag Smith , Talonexus

Requirements : Oh yes there IS requirements to join!
~ Be and REMAIN active go yellow or red constantly will lead to kicking of you.
~ Willing to contribute and to learn
~ Spawn in the SE
~ While not a requirement per say it is recommended if you have ventrillo or Skype available. and are willing to utilize the co-op feature
Additional Info
Please be aware you might not be accepted into IGB
Please also be aware we run background checks...very thorough background checks..

DeletedUser3197

Should be fun, my first world on TW2 was leeds when you guys took the lead, so I restarted and now it looks like I will meet you again in the new world.
Atleast it will keep the world interesting

DeletedUser1914

Should be fun, my first world on TW2 was leeds when you guys took the lead, so I restarted and now it looks like I will meet you again in the new world.
Atleast it will keep the world interesting
Sorry ?

DeletedUser3197

I joined TW2 on Leeds Castle, after a while 1 tribe assimilated mine, then another tribe, then at 1 stage Inglorius Bastards took over....at which point I had already moved to another world

DeletedUser1914

ummm but were not called that on leeds... anyhow off topic lets keep it on topic yeh

DeletedUser3197

Guess ive met a tribe of the same name somewhere else then...