• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

I want this question answered about a corrupt mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

cultist

Banned
i think i would remember if my enemys villages started randomly moving mid world.
the only time they can move villages is world creation.
let alone do you not think that there would have been a more vocal outrage from as you put it " a bunch of 4chans" about all of this stuff when it happened. they wouldn't have remained silent lmfao.
and from memory it got disbanded after the majority of your tribe got banned (including as you said...the duke) and your 2 academy tribe remaining players who werent were attempting to join the main one. while the other 2 100 player tribes yakuza and someone else continued to attempt to fight
we didnt remain silent. the forum posts were wiped.
and our villages were absolutely moved in location
we 'abused' the invite player link
so that we had a crazy conglomerate of players in the same vicinity
then innogames moved our villages
yakuza sucked and used their connections to cheat the game

LOL

You really don't sound like Coolnite buddy.

So Captc/ is called Thomas not Richard an is the TW2 CM for EN and others. Shows how much you actually know. Also if you are Coolnite you are solely responsible for destroying the game at the time you modded. Although you don't write or even sound like him. Coolnite was removed from the team he didnt quit. Sounds like your a random who has to much time on your hands. Who was in your team btw? You should know right.
Not me? Let’s see started off on Tribalwars 2.us. Was there for 1 1/2 years before going to .en. My mods which one would you like to to talk about specifically because had many. Truth here is that the tribal in reference was disbanded by Richard. Thomas may be current however 2014 till I left was Richard.

There is so much cheating going on in-game from mods and Tw themselves is reason I left. Not to mention finished degree so no time. Now the rumor of me being removed is funny because that would be hard to do if I told Richard I was done. Sending weekly reports and suggests to TW was insane as this was mandatory for nothing to ever be done.

Seeing other CM and mods cheat nothing become of it was insane. Yes we were able to see who logged in accounts but as they put it “overlook it”. Sorry receiving 500 euros a month to overlook cheating and stuff was not worth it. Tokano was a mod briefly for my team along with few others but he was caught cheating and booted. Again later if account don’t get banned I’ll post screenshots of mod tools and evidence I took before leaving. Also downloaded everything.

952EF997-FD35-4D70-A029-0B3609679FA7.jpeg

Attachments

• 3C000A81-5CF5-4D42-A9E5-6439CD104F80.jpeg
    3C000A81-5CF5-4D42-A9E5-6439CD104F80.jpeg
    757.3 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

cultist

Banned
i can confirm this is the real cool nite and we spoke for 30 mins on skype
he's an honest guy that was used as a scapegoat
i have seen the receipts

Not me? Let’s see started off on Tribalwars 2.us. Was there for 1 1/2 years before going to .en. My mods which one would you like to to talk about specifically because had many. Truth here is that the tribal in reference was disbanded by Richard. Thomas may be current however 2014 till I left was Richard.

There is so much cheating going on in-game from mods and Tw themselves is reason I left. Not to mention finished degree so no time. Now the rumor of me being removed is funny because that would be hard to do if I told Richard I was done. Sending weekly reports and suggests to TW was insane as this was mandatory for nothing to ever be done.

Seeing other CM and mods cheat nothing become of it was insane. Yes we were able to see who logged in accounts but as they put it “overlook it”. Sorry receiving 500 euros a month to overlook cheating and stuff was not worth it. Tokano was a mod briefly for my team along with few others but he was caught cheating and booted. Again later if account don’t get banned I’ll post screenshots of mod tools and evidence I took before leaving. Also downloaded everything.

View attachment 3582

Ricardo has nothing todo with modding, Who the ???? is Richard?

Last edited by a staff member:

cultist

Banned
This dude literally talking to himself!
ask one of your corrupt mod friends if i am talking to myself
that account aint me, idiot
and cool nite showed me all the mod tools and everything in call on skype
call him yourself if you want to see

Status
Not open for further replies.