• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

I want this question answered about a corrupt mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

cultist

Banned
Coolnite7 used to work on this game and he actually went into one of my friends accounts with admin privileges and disbanded a tribe that people spend 100s of dollars on.
It ended up costing us the world. Coolnite7's account now comes up as deleted. I want an explanaition. 100s of dollars was spent only for this loser to actually take control of our duke's account using his administrative tools, disband a level 43 tribe, and then ban his account. This cost us the world we were going to win.
In this same world admins artificially moved our villages too.
I want an answer on this.
This happened c. 2016
Now that I am back I plan to cause a ruckus in the next world but I don't want some limp wristed loser mod to cheat the game again.

Is some loser admin going to displace my villages again, or disband my tribe, when I am number 1?

someone else can probably have an answer for this to me. is this even legal? spend 100s of dolars collectively and a rogue innogames admin disbands the tribe, sneakily too by logging into the duke's account. i dunno if TOS protects them on this when there was finances put into it. yes we literally had a loser mod manually log into our duke's accounts and disband the tribe and ban a bunch of people, thus ruining the entire world

Last edited:

cultist

Banned
The same happen in the spanish inquisition que w63 orW69 i dont remember.

Who is the admin?
oh wow. that sucks man. it really is messed up when people spent money and the admin does this. the admins name is 'coolnite7'. i checked forum posts and he's now deleteduser folowed by a bunch of numbers but it's him cos when people qquoted his messages it'll still say his name

Coolnite7 used to work on this game and he actually went into one of my friends accounts with admin privileges and disbanded a tribe that people spend 100s of dollars on.
It ended up costing us the world. Coolnite7's account now comes up as deleted. I want an explanaition. 100s of dollars was spent only for this loser to actually take control of our duke's account using his administrative tools, disband a level 43 tribe, and then ban his account. This cost us the world we were going to win.
This happened c. 2016
Now that I am back I plan to cause a ruckus in the next world but I don't want some limp wristed loser mod to cheat the game again.

Is some loser admin going to displace my villages again, or disband my tribe, when I am number 1?

someone else can probably have an answer for this to me. is this even legal? spend 100s of dolars collectively and a rogue innogames admin disbands the tribe, sneakily too by logging into the duke's account. i dunno if TOS protects them on this when there was finances put into it. yes we literally had a loser mod manually log into our duke's accounts and disband the tribe and ban a bunch of people, thus ruining the entire world
i feel like i know the exact world your talking about.
I believe it was mid 30s or something. you led a bunch of people under the tribe/s name of Commonwealth. basically a bunch of bot users who were breaking x amount of rules got reported enough times that moderation couldn't dodge their way out of banning you and your lot. due to the excessive account sharing amongst other things they disbanded your tribes.Allowing i believe Yakuza or Cadre to win that world.

cultist

Banned
i feel like i know the exact world your talking about.
I believe it was mid 30s or something. you led a bunch of people under the tribe/s name of Commonwealth. basically a bunch of bot users who were breaking x amount of rules got reported enough times that moderation couldn't dodge their way out of banning you and your lot. due to the excessive account sharing amongst other things they disbanded your tribes.Allowing i believe Yakuza or Cadre to win that world.
this is exactly the world. although your info is a bit skewed., 2 or 3 people were botting (out of like 500 people) and that was an excuse to disband the whole thing. i am not responsible for the actions of others and even today there are people multi logging with 6 accounts and the mods do nothing. it was a targetted attack because the commonwealth got them mad. there is no excuse for manually displacing villages and accessing someone else's account to disband a tribe. AOFC the commonwealth were full of trolls but this mod accessing someone elses accpount to ruin everything is uncalled for especially after people spend money. the mods cheated in favour of their friends

edit: there was no account sharing
2 or 3 people botted
we had multiple tribes why punish them all?

that world was sincerely a cheat fest and we unoffically won the world and you all know it. dislike the commonwelath if you like. but we won. imagine crying to a mod to ban people that are better than you.

BTW I do not advocate for cheating nor have I ever cheated. Butt how in the world can they ban like 10 tribes by the actions of two people? the world was undeniably rigged. the admin legit logged into one of our tribe mates account and disbanded the tribe. 100s of dollars gone. that should be illegsal. i dont care if someoen had a bad name as their username or used a bot script, that is absolutely an abuse of power. and even moving our villaghes on the map, WTF??

Last edited:
this is exactly the world. although your info is a bit skewed., 2 or 3 people were botting (out of like 500 people) and that was an excuse to disband the whole thing. i am not responsible for the actions of others and even today there are people multi logging with 6 accounts and the mods do nothing. it was a targetted attack because the commonwealth got them mad. there is no excuse for manually displacing villages and accessing someone else's account to disband a tribe. AOFC the commonwealth were full of trolls but this mod accessing someone elses accpount to ruin everything is uncalled for especially after people spend money. the mods cheated in favour of their friends

edit: there was no account sharing
2 or 3 people botted
we had multiple tribes why punish them all?

that world was sincerely a cheat fest and we unoffically won the world and you all know it. dislike the commonwelath if you like. but we won. imagine crying to a mod to ban people that are better than you.

BTW I do not advocate for cheating nor have I ever cheated. Butt how in the world can they ban like 10 tribes by the actions of two people? the world was undeniably rigged. the admin legit logged into one of our tribe mates account and disbanded the tribe. 100s of dollars gone. that should be illegsal. i dont care if someoen had a bad name as their username or used a bot script, that is absolutely an abuse of power. and even moving our villaghes on the map, WTF??
There's tons of cheating on this game and I've seen plenty of varying punishments. I don't think a few people botting gives anyone grounds to disband a tribe as it punishes people who aren't cheating and deletes something that clean players potentially spent money on. Same thing with the 1 spear bans. Harms a tribe more than a player.

cultist

Banned
There's tons of cheating on this game and I've seen plenty of varying punishments. I don't think a few people botting gives anyone grounds to disband a tribe as it punishes people who aren't cheating and deletes something that clean players potentially spent money on. Same thing with the 1 spear bans. Harms a tribe more than a player.
exactly, it was an obvious targetted attack against us by a corrupt mod. to give more context, it was a group of c. 500-100 (cant remember how many people we had in tw2) and what happened was we kinda ruined the server by the sheer volume of us and the mods just had it out for us because the cry baby 'vets' couldnt handle us. so then a mod basically displaced our villages and disbanded our tribe., it was absolutely ridiculous. so many cry babies in this game and a llot of favouritism

Crying about the rusian world.

Bermejo 1 ldav, hurt and shitters 1

exactly, it was an obvious targetted attack against us by a corrupt mod. to give more context, it was a group of c. 500-100 (cant remember how many people we had in tw2) and what happened was we kinda ruined the server by the sheer volume of us and the mods just had it out for us because the cry baby 'vets' couldnt handle us. so then a mod basically displaced our villages and disbanded our tribe., it was absolutely ridiculous. so many cry babies in this game and a llot of favouritism
coolnite wasnt handling that world i thought.
ghost girl and tokishira(?) toki whatever were. think that was partly why toki got removed from power.I think most of us "vets" can handle a fight. but when your pockets know no actual limits it makes it frustrating. that was one of the first worlds where the pay to win aspect really started to show in tw2. and it was more than 2-3 people xD

cultist

Banned
coolnite wasnt handling that world i thought.
ghost girl and tokishira(?) toki whatever were. think that was partly why toki got removed from power.I think most of us "vets" can handle a fight. but when your pockets know no actual limits it makes it frustrating. that was one of the first worlds where the pay to win aspect really started to show in tw2. and it was more than 2-3 people xD
i think we are talking about different worlds
i tried to find the specific world but a lot of our forum posts were scrubbed by corrupt mods

This happened c. 2016

Aww... I remember this too familiar. First so that we are clear no one from my team nor myself deleted or disbanded your tribe. If I recall correctly your there were members from your tribe that became inactive from your leaders therefore there were multiple request put in to have leadership changed. Which ultimately led to someone gaining control of your tribe and disbanding them. Yes you were correct there were many bots being used and TBH TW2 has little to nothing to indicate who is using bots (basically a witch hunt if you asked me).

Now Richard who is currently multiple names (mainly admin) here is in charge of all servers on TW2 is very shady (captc, El Clasico) not sure the other name he is now going by but his lack of effort led TW2 to be what it is today!

Players asked for speed worlds and never granted however as CM and MODs we did have several speed words to practice and simulate games on that they could had utilized. The goal here is basically same worlds alternate settings a bit and continue to have player purchase Gwendoline Games as much as possible.

I myself left at this point was not worth the headache and TBH enjoyed TW1 better which I currently am a part of (completely different account there FYI incase you wondering).

NOW getting to the good stuff. The reason why I parted ways with TW2 was due to "Richard" aka captc who is also El Clasico during an audit from myself noticed a player with over 50,000 coins to find out this player was a part of TW2 team cheating and using information within the game to see what units players were sending during attacks which was a big advantage. When confronted he left and stated that it was just for test however logging into accounts and see what units players are sending and "deleting some units" during the attack to take away damage was cheating and I called him out.

Within Mod tools we were able to see units sent (fakes, real attacks). See what villages didn't have troops or supported troops and/or away farming to plan attacks. This was a major flaw Richard used. However I wouldn't put it past him to have utilized this tool to better him in game.

Also for those that knew me I played under: Coolnite7 or Superman sometimes Batman :)

Aww... I remember this too familiar. First so that we are clear no one from my team nor myself deleted or disbanded your tribe. If I recall correctly your there were members from your tribe that became inactive from your leaders therefore there were multiple request put in to have leadership changed. Which ultimately led to someone gaining control of your tribe and disbanding them. Yes you were correct there were many bots being used and TBH TW2 has little to nothing to indicate who is using bots (basically a witch hunt if you asked me).

Now Richard who is currently multiple names (mainly admin) here is in charge of all servers on TW2 is very shady (captc, El Clasico) not sure the other name he is now going by but his lack of effort led TW2 to be what it is today!

Players asked for speed worlds and never granted however as CM and MODs we did have several speed words to practice and simulate games on that they could had utilized. The goal here is basically same worlds alternate settings a bit and continue to have player purchase Gwendoline Games as much as possible.

I myself left at this point was not worth the headache and TBH enjoyed TW1 better which I currently am a part of (completely different account there FYI incase you wondering).

NOW getting to the good stuff. The reason why I parted ways with TW2 was due to "Richard" aka captc who is also El Clasico during an audit from myself noticed a player with over 50,000 coins to find out this player was a part of TW2 team cheating and using information within the game to see what units players were sending during attacks which was a big advantage. When confronted he left and stated that it was just for test however logging into accounts and see what units players are sending and "deleting some units" during the attack to take away damage was cheating and I called him out.

Within Mod tools we were able to see units sent (fakes, real attacks). See what villages didn't have troops or supported troops and/or away farming to plan attacks. This was a major flaw Richard used. However I wouldn't put it past him to have utilized this tool to better him in game.

Also for those that knew me I played under: Coolnite7 or Superman sometimes Batman :)

LOL

You really don't sound like Coolnite buddy.

So Captc/ is called Thomas not Richard an is the TW2 CM for EN and others. Shows how much you actually know. Also if you are Coolnite you are solely responsible for destroying the game at the time you modded. Although you don't write or even sound like him. Coolnite was removed from the team he didnt quit. Sounds like your a random who has to much time on your hands. Who was in your team btw? You should know right.

thats...not coolnite. lmao for one his english is far better not even going to mention the grammar is basically non existant in your post.

and that world was interffered because of your tribes rule breaking .There was no moderators playing that world. atleast officially. It took months of your tribe being reported to even get one of the admin teams to look into your tribe purely because of how much $$$ you lot spent.

cultist

Banned
thats...not coolnite. lmao for one his english is far better not even going to mention the grammar is basically non existant in your post.

and that world was interffered because of your tribes rule breaking .There was no moderators playing that world. atleast officially. It took months of your tribe being reported to even get one of the admin teams to look into your tribe purely because of how much $$$ you lot spent.
wrong
people started coining in our tribe after all you guys done it first
and as for a few of our players cheating this is true
but so did you guys!
the game was rigged against us because one of our players developed a bot
i dont endorse this nor did i use it
but every single world people cheat
they disbanded our entire tribe after money was spent levelling up the tribe
that is not okay
even in the current world im playing in right now one guy was playing on 6 different accounts and nothing was done lol
the game has turned into a joke

wrong
people started coining in our tribe after all you guys done it first
and as for a few of our players cheating this is true
but so did you guys!
the game was rigged against us because one of our players developed a bot
i dont endorse this nor did i use it
but every single world people cheat
they disbanded our entire tribe after money was spent levelling up the tribe
that is not okay
even in the current world im playing in right now one guy was playing on 6 different accounts and nothing was done lol
the game has turned into a joke

So thats not true. Do you understand the process of what it takes for CM to disband a whole tribe? Because atm your just assuming and guessing without actually knowing your own player base.

cultist

Banned
So thats not true. Do you understand the process of what it takes for CM to disband a whole tribe? Because atm your just assuming and guessing without actually knowing your own player base.
it was a targetted attack by a mod. ill give you more context. some mmorons used a bot. people had really foolish TOS violating usernames too, as you can imagine, trying to manage a bunch of 4channers is basically impossible. and the entire tribes were punished for the actions of a few.
once some players started getting banned the servers were ddos'd. again, i do not support this. then coolnite7 got doxed. this prompted coolnite to log into our tribes's accoutn and disband it, after 100s of dollars were spent on it. after disbanding the tribe he banned the duke. this is what happened.

and before all of this, someone working for innogames started physically moving the location of our villages.

i think i would remember if my enemys villages started randomly moving mid world.
the only time they can move villages is world creation.
let alone do you not think that there would have been a more vocal outrage from as you put it " a bunch of 4chans" about all of this stuff when it happened. they wouldn't have remained silent lmfao.
and from memory it got disbanded after the majority of your tribe got banned (including as you said...the duke) and your 2 academy tribe remaining players who werent were attempting to join the main one. while the other 2 100 player tribes yakuza and someone else continued to attempt to fight

Status
Not open for further replies.