• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

I know this is early, but...Praetopia

DeletedUser2990

So, I'm going to be (hopefully) divebombing my way into this new world from the very first second. Just wondering if anybody wants to be part of a tribe?

I'm making one called Praetopia, doing preparation for it tonight, sorting out forum categorisations, city building/trading, etc.

Let me know via here or in-game, if it gets too much I'll make more than one tribe.

Good luck guys!

DeletedUser2990

Pream. I may only have joined the forums, but I've been playing on other realms for a long time, since the game began pretty much

This time around, I want to really go full steam ahead. Problem?

DeletedUser2635

Cool to know, are you a good player? :p
Nope I have no problems.

DeletedUser2990

I would consider myself a great builder of tribes, and a great organiser.

I need help with the other sides of tribe-building, which is part of the reason why I'm posting on here

DeletedUser

Well getting a head start is always good, me and some other guys may be starting on this world, so we may join

DeletedUser2990

great, thank you

do we have anything more definite for the exact release time, other than that 3 hour timeslot?

DeletedUser

Pream:
What are you planning for min requirements for membership in your tribe ? And are you looking for those that specialize in certain areas ?

DeletedUser

Also are you planning for a central control or random pockets of control? I know there is a lot to think over, especially since the final hour is approaching ? good luck in your endeavor and perhaps if the fates smile upon us, we shall cross paths in the game !!

DeletedUser2990

I'm looking for at least 300+ minimum by the end of the end of the first three hours of the game world opening. I'm not going to give away my tactics on here, but what I can say I that anyone who joins will be guaranteed a strong support and communication system by the end of the first 12 hours

DeletedUser

I'm looking for at least 300+ minimum by the end of the end of the first three hours of the game world opening. I'm not going to give away my tactics on here, but what I can say I that anyone who joins will be guaranteed a strong support and communication system by the end of the first 12 hours
:) godspeed

DeletedUser2990

i assume you're referring to my starting position. either nw or se, but i should be one of the first online anyway, so i'll be very much centralised

DeletedUser

Pream Wolfe,you tend to speak in a superior manner,but what I actually see is the foundation of an MRA.

DeletedUser

oh, I just know them as MRT's (mass recruiting tribes) but then again that was back when you could have 200 members per tribe, so you didn't need family tribes

DeletedUser

I am refering to the fact that it wasn't a competence recruiting,but a fulfill of reaching the max in the first 10 minutes of the game.