• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Huglamidi war/stats thread

So it seems like no one is interested in creating a PnP/Wars thread for this world even after 2 MONTHS of playing ,not blaming since this world is boring so far, so i decided to create one ... i will try to track conquests ,recruitment excluded, between top tribes ... and when i say top tribes i don't mean tco,sin,Roa,war or the falling POT ,Rip, sorry but i'm trying to track "real" fights , if there are any :( , so will only do top 5 atm ... might drop/replace OTS soon though
if you want a full stats/data for this world check @GRhin weekly thread ,hopefully he will keep updating it + this will keep his thread on topic,
THIS IS A DRAMA thread and i'm 100% biased ... anyone is welcome to argue , complain , bash , share reports/screenshots , mock ... as long as he follow forum rules and stay away from taboo subjects ... i don't want this to end up in the trash ...

for the first (test) issue i will only track conquests between 01-05 mars
-D- :
18 villas from OTS - 2 villas from WOW
Off bash +932948 - Def Bash +232471
-WOW- :
1 villas from OTS - 6 villas from NOH
Off bash +1074584 - Def Bash +552869
-X- :
11 villas from OTS - 1 villas from WOW
Off bash +1197158 - Def Bash +225284
-NOH- :
3 villas from OTS
Off bash +1457631 - Def Bash +680774
-OTS- :
2 villas from NOH
Off bash +388754 - Def Bash +903402
0000.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser2369

of these tribes, there seems to be two war fronts, but they could be called one war:
-D- + -X- versus OTS
-D- + NOH versus OTS - WOW helps ots against NOH, but not against -D-

Considering its ranks 1,3 and 4 ganging up on 5, OTS is doing well. Unfortunately they are still losing. From what I am seeing in-game, OTS could easily take on any one of these three tribes in a 1 on 1 and come out on top.

hmm... -D- took 21 villas from OTS not 18 ... tw2analytics was showing some OTS members as tribless ... not sure if they left then rejoin or what
of these tribes, there seems to be two war fronts, but they could be called one war
yes it's more of one war : 3vs1 ... -D- playing it smart ... one tribe at a time ... WOW keep amazing me thou ...

"There seems to have been a surprise attack on OTS with 10 villages taken in 2 days across the worlds core."
i have a question about this quote from the top 10 thread ...what was the diplomacy between -D- and OTS before those surprise attack ?

DeletedUser4523

honestly, it would of been completely different if ots did not play the agree to Nap card and then take it away just so we can get 1 village in your province card. but dont say i did not warn your leaders.

DeletedUser2369

i have a question about this quote from the top 10 thread ...what was the diplomacy between -D- and OTS before those surprise attack ?
No official diplomacy.
However to take that many villages all at once with no previous contact means it was a planned start of a war, and done without warning, definition of a surprise attack. In hindsight it was foolish of OTS to assume that there wouldnt be an attack in that direction, but as all lost villages were in strong WOW provinces (allied with OTS) with only a couple OTS and -D- there (as opposed to 20-30 WOW villages) its an understandable mistake to think that side of their territory was safe, and they dont have a wide enough territory for those villages to ignore the war with NOH when it was "safe"

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4523

what NAP are you talking about miguel?
ask you leaders before when i was the leader of X i proposed a nap with your leadership they accepted and tock a vill in one of our provinces then after that they withdrew from the nap i told them if they wanted to play that game it would end bad for them.

DeletedUser2369

@miguel8819643 all that OTS council have said about -X- thus far is that you declared war on us because we would not ally or NAP. and considering the backlack with most NAPs, they are very cautious about adding new NAPs, so im believing their story over yours sorry.

DeletedUser4523

@miguel8819643 all that OTS council have said about -X- thus far is that you declared war on us because we would not ally or NAP. and considering the backlack with most NAPs, they are very cautious about adding new NAPs, so im believing their story over yours sorry.
lol you do that dont worry about it and i did declare war not because you would not ally but the reason stated earlier the agreement to a nap and cancellation after they had entered in a province. whatever the reason is your leadership had plenty ample opportunity to not be stuck on a 3v1 and also who in the hell says were allied with D lol

DeletedUser2369

who in the hell says were allied with D lol
I made the connection when your members and Darkness members worked together against OTS in the south east. if you arent allied, you may as well be.
that was stated in the other thread, here i merely said that in the south east it was OTS v. -D- and -X-, which is true regardless of your official status.

DeletedUser4818

Hm, I see that this will only concern top 5 tribes. Why include OTS instead of TCO?

DeletedUser4818

However, seeming as TCO seems to be counted out by everyone OTS could be replaced by GUM since one tribe is still growing strong (GUM) while the other is going up in flames.

DeletedUser2369

because this thread is about actual fighting. and OTS is the only tribe doing that.

because this thread is about actual fighting. and OTS is the only tribe doing that ATM .
i fixed it ... POT had their own "shining" moments ... i'm confident -X- will have their moments too ...

Hm, I see that this will only concern top 5 tribes. Why include OTS instead of TCO?
don't be meany :p they were top5 when i created this thread + as i said i will replace them if they collapse ...

DeletedUser2369

~12 hours since -D- and -X- declared war (i think darkness declared first, but im not certain), and several hours after WOW declared war on -X-, i think there is a clear winning side. I wonder if WOW can change the tide.
Stats from before the war (from the top10 update)
Stats from now.
warstats-03-19.PNG

Darkness is now on 2.4m points, compared to 2.6m in my update before the war. about a 400k def bash increase to no off bash increase. with 3 less players
WOW has lost about 15k points, so not much change yet.
-X- is now on 3.9m points, compared to 3.6 before the war. about 1m off bash increase, and a 500k def bash increase. with 2 more players.

DeletedUser5131

seems like two trash tier mrts just got manhandled for trying to be sneaky weenies lol

DeletedUser2369

I find this war rather interesting. I have been hearing rumours saying members of -X- are dishonourable - though i havent seen it.
On the other hand, Darkness has been attacking -X- for at least a week despite having a NAP in place.

WOW, refused to help their ally OTS when -D- declared on them (WOW and -D- being allied), but now go to war with -X- when -D- declare on them (WOW and -X- being NAPd). This really reinforces my impression that WOW was using OTS as a shield against NOH, and as a distraction from -D-. Either that or they are too scared to turn on -D-, if thats the case this war is hilarious as most of the better -D- players around WOW shifted to -X- before the war, so it kinda backfired on them.

DeletedUser2369

just saying Darkness is down another 240k points, thats half a mill points down in less than 24hours.

.... and Darkness is out of Top3 ... NOH is now rank 3 ... will GUM surpass -D- too or will they disband/fully merge into WOW first ??!
i would say this was so fast but knowing that -D- is only used to fight smaller tribes ,sneaky style, or form multi-tribes alliance to fight any other tribe ... this is their first time fighting in a long front with an equal , not gonna use the word superior , tribe ... they are doing a fabulous job so far showing what a true fight is ... well done -D- ... well done

DeletedUser4507

I just wonder what Jhin told those players. If it was "pay2win, merge2win" or he treaten them with "join or die.