• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Huglamidi war/stats thread

DeletedUser2616

i suppose when you're up s**t creek without a paddle you have to take any win you can to keep hopes up, i've been there before.

DeletedUser2369

lol, WOW's founder, suzystar, just abandoned her tribe, handing foundership across to thatsmyspot.
fua.PNG

"Traitors" - suzy star has just left her tribe, which is her definition of "traitors", as she has used it on several other so-called "traitors" - I see this as vindication of them leaving the tribe tbh
"quitters" - I assume she left cos she lost too many villages in the last few days, i see this as being a quitter
"solo players" - She was bragging to me the other day that she was holding her own in a province where every other WOW player had almost been wiped out, is that not the definition of being a solo player?
"Continue to work for yourselves" - says the person who created their own tribe to work for yourself, rather than continuing to play with the few tribemates who are also bragging about their teamwork.

As founder, it was suzy's job to instill a culture of teamwork and loyalty in her tribe, unfortunately, with each merge they allowed more members into the council, untill no-one could do anything, the leaders had their hands tied behind their back, so noone had reason to be loyal to them, and if noone has loyalty then there is no chance of teamwork.

DeletedUser5131

Well we already knew wow was a tribe of fools and whiners governed by clowns and eunuchs

DeletedUser2369

pretty sure its already started, but the new world doesnt require much attention yet so players probably log back in here to keep themselves occupied untill the wars start there. I believe that the tribe "SAS" in the new world contains many of the more prominent WOW and -D- members, and it seems they arent making the mistake of Mass Recruiting yet. But thats a discussion for the en44 forum.

DeletedUser2369

honestly, i think hed make a better go of it than suzy, if only because most of the council have quit so he doesnt have to wait a week to decide if they should send support a village, still no chance to survive, but still.

DeletedUser2616

Think if it like this, the previous leadership set the bar low enough. he should be fine... relatively speaking