How ?

Tommy Sauce

Guest
I didn't realize how long these worlds had been running I just noticed that even with just starting out my rank was quite low - I decided to check on how the top players were doing and all I could think was WOW !! How the hell has the rank 1 guy got that many villages so quickly ? The second place guy is miles behind, how can one person be so much better than everyone else ? Looking at the tools he gained almost 5 villages within a few days of player protection, is there a bug that lets you recruit nobles fast ? http://www.tw2-tools.com/en6/player/352789/
 

omen.pharaoh

Guest
there is no Smithy as there was in the original TW so that speeds everything up
 

DeletedUser486

Guest
You can buy 36 hours worth of troops every day, you can instantly build buildings after reducing their cost by 20%, you can boost the efficiency of your troops by 10% and save 10% of casualties further reducing rebuild times, you can boost barbs to give you more resources faster and give your troops faster travel times and higher hauls from those barbs.

If you have the activity to boost the amount of money it would cost to run all of those bought features, there aren't many players who can stand in your way.
 

Spider Bite

Guest
ok Im new to this game but I am a fast learner.How does a person build there next base??
 

DeletedUser486

Guest
Following the in game quests is a good start in getting to grips with what you need. One addition would be never to stop producing troops once you begin farming.
Beyond that you need to find allies, and a tribe to help you grow, teach you and share information with you,
 

Hysterics

Guest
Yatogami;n19897 said:
You can buy 36 hours worth of troops every day, you can instantly build buildings after reducing their cost by 20%, you can boost the efficiency of your troops by 10% and save 10% of casualties further reducing rebuild times, you can boost barbs to give you more resources faster and give your troops faster travel times and higher hauls from those barbs.

If you have the activity to boost the amount of money it would cost to run all of those bought features, there aren't many players who can stand in your way.

In your opinion, is it even possible to contend in this game without spending money.
 

DeletedUser486

Guest
Yes, activity is a big part along with tribal communication and coordination. Though you won't necessarily reach the higher ranks without extreme activity. I've never gone past rank 20, and I'm currently at rank 30. I haven't spent money but I have earned crowns which have been used.
 

DeletedUser299

Guest
Hysterics;n20275 said:
In your opinion, is it even possible to contend in this game without spending money.

I would define 'contend' as in the top 200, although many players seem happy having only a few villages for months on end.

Alot depends on your luck when you start out. Land near barbs, without anyone majorly active nearby and no big spenders around you, then yes. Land in a dense area full of active spenders, no.


My own experience is that I have been absolutely thrashed by spenders on a few worlds now. Before the mobile app came out, there was nothing I could do because I could only log on in the evenings. Now the mobile app is out I can contend, but against the spenders around me its still incredibly hard and if it wasn't for the tribe I'd be nobled easily. When someone can throw thousands of offense at you every week or week and a half then you can't build defense fast enough to counter that.
 

captaindiptoad

Guest
The top player was fortunate in his position and also in his wallet.

He started off completely surrounded by barbs, not a single large threat within his or even touching his provinces.

He boosted his barbs with crowns and farmed them with great efficiency.

He attacked others early before they were able to build troops and for the most part has not taken anyone on in full force (his bashpoints show this)

While i know many players could take him 1v1 on an even playing field he has the advantage. He has a lot of time. he now has the villages under his belt building troops. he has the money.

It will be a challenge for whomever takes him on.
 

DeletedUser1186

Guest
captaindiptoad;n21833 said:
The top player was fortunate in his position and also in his wallet.

He started off completely surrounded by barbs, not a single large threat within his or even touching his provinces.

He boosted his barbs with crowns and farmed them with great efficiency.

He attacked others early before they were able to build troops and for the most part has not taken anyone on in full force (his bashpoints show this)

While i know many players could take him 1v1 on an even playing field he has the advantage. He has a lot of time. he now has the villages under his belt building troops. he has the money.

It will be a challenge for whomever takes him on.

Right..and isn't THAT a fun way to operate a game?.. the people who can spend the most money will always "win" because the skills in the game (that they obviously lack) are made up for by the amount of money they can spend to insta buy troops or insta buy buildings..

They need to open a subscription world where you pay to play but NO ONE gets the advantages of buying buildings or troops...
Just play straight and see who's a badass...
 

DeletedUser1513

Guest
Magnus Invictus;n21892 said:
Right..and isn't THAT a fun way to operate a game?.. the people who can spend the most money will always "win" because the skills in the game (that they obviously lack) are made up for by the amount of money they can spend to insta buy troops or insta buy buildings..

They need to open a subscription world where you pay to play but NO ONE gets the advantages of buying buildings or troops...
Just play straight and see who's a badass...

I agree the game is a bit pay to play, I will probably spend 20-30 dollar in this game per month(normal sum playing a pay to play)

tbh even if big pocket is an advantage doesn't mean you have won, skills in battles and was no matter what, even I you get a good advantage in the beginning eventually your neighbour will reach a noble train and if he is more skilled with it, good game.
 
Top