• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

How to noble properly?

What happens if I send a noble train and I noble the village twice because the penultimate got the village and the last noble nobled it again? Do I lose two noblemen? Or do I have to send deff with the penultimate noble so that the last noble dies rather than nobling the village?

What happens if I send a noble train and I noble the village twice because the penultimate got the village and the last noble nobled it again? Do I lose two noblemen? Or do I have to send deff with the penultimate noble so that the last noble dies rather than nobling the village?
u lose 2. or u just loy fail. we in SFU are very familiar with the loyalty fail

But I could send defensive units with the penultimate nobleman and the last nobleman with a ranger and if the penultimate nobleman would noble the village and would have enough defense to kill the last nobleman, the last nobleman would be saved, right?

Would u rather send 4 and maybe not cap the vil?
Or send 5 and cap the vil but maybe lose an extra noble....

Always send 5 .
If u lose another noble so what,
You got the vil, lol

Would u rather send 4 and maybe not cap the vil?
Or send 5 and cap the vil but maybe lose an extra noble....

Always send 5 .
If u lose another noble so what,
You got the vil, lol
That wasn´t the point. My point was if there is a way to avoid nobling again. Cause getting the village and keeping nobles is better than what you wrote. You must read better.

That wasn´t the point. My point was if there is a way to avoid nobling again. Cause getting the village and keeping nobles is better than what you wrote. You must read better.

Good God
This game is full of noobs

Just send a five noble train
As tight as possible ideally 0 sec
If final noble dies
It's no big deal

Don't start trying to ranger one
Or send def in the gaps or send one noble with def whatever crazy ideas
You think you have that'll work
You'll end up killing ur last noble anyway

Stick to the meta

Just send 5 nobles in a tight train
I very much doubt you're good enough to start timing noble nukes and final noble with full hc and ranger, so don't

Send a 5 noble train. If u don't want my advise fine.
You start reinventing the wheel lol

Last edited:
Didn´t know I hit you sissy so hard. And you still did not get my question right? It´s not about how you do it, it´s about how to prevent errors. It´s basically impossible to not send 5 attacks in one second because of presets. Anyone can fast click a number 5 times.

Didn´t know I hit you sissy so hard. And you still did not get my question right? It´s not about how you do it, it´s about how to prevent errors. It´s basically impossible to not send 5 attacks in one second because of presets. Anyone can fast click a number 5 times.
You're the one getting touchy lol
I'm not bothered .
The answer to ur question Is yes

You can stop yourself nobling the vil twice
Is it worth messing around trying to prevent it: No

Ah the epitome of tw2. When people would rather spend hard earned real money on a gimmick to avoid having to play the game semi properly and actually put some skill and time into it.

I will enjoy rimming you. we share the same province afterall