• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

How to dismount units

• Thread starter DeletedUser1247
  • Start date

DeletedUser430

There is not an option to do this. You would have to send the units off killing them or support a barbarian village and attack them units to kill off the additional units.

DeletedUser430

I will add this to the list of suggestions for the devs to look. Perhaps they will implement it later down the road.

DeletedUser

they haven't put it into the game over the last 3 years....i doubt they will add it in now. i usually just ask a tribe mate if i can send small groups of armies at their walls to kill off the units. aka like 25 units per attack. works rather well against a fortified city :)

DeletedUser

ultimaone;n15307 said:
they haven't put it into the game over the last 3 years....i doubt they will add it in now. i usually just ask a tribe mate if i can send small groups of armies at their walls to kill off the units. aka like 25 units per attack. works rather well against a fortified city :)

Since this isn't Tribalwars itself it could get added, this still is a different game.

DeletedUser

In a similar note, can we add the ability to destroy building levels?

DeletedUser

Syzygy05;n15358 said:
In a similar note, can we add the ability to destroy building levels?

This is a feature that will probably added in the future, we do not know when.

Send all but one type of defensive unit to support another village, then attack the first village with small groups of the troops you want to get rid of but that are weak against the defensive units you left to defend.
For example, if you want to get rid of swordsmen and have some heavy cav, send all units except for the heavy cav away from that village and then attack it with the swordsmen. They will get massacred.

DeletedUser430

Exactly what I do or even better allow your neighbors to lose their troops by spiking their farms. Either way works :p

DeletedUser486

I just send mine at low morales that I can't clear, give them a little boost to their bashpoints. I'm generous like that.

DeletedUser

coolnite7;n15457 said:
Exactly what I do or even better allow your neighbors to lose their troops by spiking their farms. Either way works :p

So... it was you who done me in. Just kidding. I've only ran across a spiked vil once and that was in TW years ago. It's a good way to anonymously get at an enemy, ally or even a tribe mate that has pissed you off. Hmm... I'm not saying I've done it myself... cough, cough.