• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

How long to wait to be on the rim?

DeletedUser299

As per title, how long do I need to wait to make sure I end up on the rim of the world?

DeletedUser486

I would say 4-6 weeks, I think I moved to the rim around about then on Bastille and it has grown just 2 more provinces since...be careful though, some worlds have been filled to capacity and closed, so really you are rolling the dice.

DeletedUser299

I just want to start in an area where im not gonna be surrounded by agressive crown spenders for once. Have some barbs to myself for a change.

DeletedUser1313

i just started few hours ago and found out that only 2 barbs are close to me, and only few more in the whole province. the place is overcrowded.

DeletedUser

I usually monitor a world using the map. Just hit the button marked "Generate a static map" with all the settings at default and you'll get a good picture of how the world is developing.
http://www.tw2-tools.com/en7/map/
you got a long wait.

map_www_en7_dd4b88db04bd78205abf9d7af3d041e2_14221099361292.png

DeletedUser299

Thats interesting thanks. I find it odd that even the established worlds are not outside of the central 3x3 grid.

Am I right in thinking that no matter how long you stay on a world, you could never expand beyond the confines of the original player circle?