• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

How long does it take to complete free village no2

DeletedUser3635

I joined new world 28 today, and have started my 2nd village, 10 tasks completed, now waiting until morning to get more tasks to build.
I joined a tribe and it appears i am being told in tribe chat that it takes 4 days to complete village 2, but my previous 3 years of experience it has been 5 days, at max of 10 tasks per day as max allowed .
50 tasks, 10 each day, 5 days.
Can a Moderator please give confirmation so we can settle the matter, is it 5 days or 4?
Thank you.

DeletedUser4487

It will take 4 days to complete. The 50th task will fall at the tail end of the 4th day. As the first 3 days you complete 40. As you can rename your village on any day. which takes one task away so at the end of the 4th day its all bout clicking the complete.

DeletedUser3635

It will take 4 days to complete. The 50th task will fall at the tail end of the 4th day. As the first 3 days you complete 40. As you can rename your village on any day. which takes one task away so at the end of the 4th day its all bout clicking the complete.
Thank you for your clarification on this subject, clearly I have not experienced completion in less than 5 days, previously, so it is good to know that 4 days is the correct time period. I shall now be able to submit a ticket if I should experience a longer time period not of my choosing.
Thank you for your reply SLYDAWGG.

DeletedUser3635

Today is day 3 of building village 2, just to recap so I am not misunderstanding your reply SLYDAWGG.
You say the first 3 days you complete 40, well why then am I now on task build 29 and the next task puts me on a sleep of 18-42 hrs, which means tomorrow day 4 and I would have 20 tasks to build still?
Day 1, task builds 9 sleep 6.30 hrs.
Day 2, task builds 19 sleep 21.55 hrs
Day 3, task builds 29 sleep 18.42 hrs
See my screen shot. should I submit a ticket? please advise.
Village 2.png

DeletedUser3903

ManiacRedFox it looks like you must have started your second village late being only as far along as you are. No this is not ticket worthy - keep on plugging along and you will get it finished. :)

DeletedUser3635

ManiacRedFox it looks like you must have started your second village late being only as far along as you are. No this is not ticket worthy - keep on plugging along and you will get it finished. :)
NO I did not start village late, I started on my first day of joining world and now on 3 rd day of being on the world, so how can I be late?

DeletedUser2616

it's 4 days. one of the "breaks" goes for 6 hours if i recall.

DeletedUser3635

it's 4 days. one of the "breaks" goes for 6 hours if i recall.
If you check my post, the day 1 of joining world I started my village 2 build, it had a 6 hr 30 min sleep break on task 10, that took me to day 2, which after 10 tasks put me on sleep for 21 hrs 55 mins, and today is day 3 and task 30 will instigate sleep of 18 hrs 42 mins.
You can not start the village quest until it appears on your map, this started late in the day after I had completed several other quests, so I could not continue after the 6 hr break on the same day as it was into day 2.

Day 1, task builds 9 sleep 6.30 hrs. <<<<<<<<
Day 2, task builds 19 sleep 21.55 hrs
Day 3, task builds 29 sleep 18.42 hrs

DeletedUser2616

are you basing it on server days? or 24 hour periods since you started the second village tasks?
because after 24 hours of starting the 2nd village (not days) you should be at 19/50, then have it finished after 96 hours

DeletedUser4323

At midnight (?) server time the new jobs open up in the second village. Depending on when you finish the jobs for the day, your rest time can be longer than other times. For example, if you finish your jobs at 3am server time, you will have to wait 21 hours before you can start the next day's jobs.

It may not be midnight server time. It could be dependent upon the time you start the first job on your second village. Not entirely sure on that one, but what I said still stands. I'm not seeing anything odd about what you've posted.

DeletedUser3635

It's 6am server time for all, no matter what time they start.
@andy01 is correct it kept coming up as 6 am next start, and it took 5 days, but that is physical days not 5 days in hours, so i guess if i back tracked i would not doubt find it was 96 hours as suggested by @gutsman.