• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

How goes the war?

DeletedUser

Hey representatives from Inactive and Unity. Can we have some actual propaganda posts about how the war is going between you? I assume you are at war - I don't know what the hell you're doing with your time if you're not.

Any failed attacks to post? Any players getting destroyed? Any trash talk?

Or are you both still busy nobling the inactive players who have got bored and quit because your mergers have killed the world off?

DeletedUser1594

basically the last thing you said is pretty accurate, speaking from the unity side, i can say that there are probably a handful of people that are still actively going at it, while the rest including myself are just coasting along.

DeletedUser

Coasting as well. around 25 noble slots sitting idle. Typically here's what happens:

1. We plan our ops and focus on a Unity player, take a couple of his villages and then he gets stacked.
2. He then believe he can take on the world after been stacked
3. He then sends all his nukes and noble trains thinking he'd be able to take a few of our villages
4. Nobles and nukes get wiped because he'd be hitting brick walls all over
5. Without nukes and knowing that it will take 2 to 3 weeks in order to send any meaningful attacks again, he quits
6. This happened probably half a dozen times now to mid size and large sized Unity players. Names can be dropped if you dn't believe me :)

DeletedUser1594

I read your steps a few times over and I missed the number that says "Sabotage the player continuously until they quit", but other then that I guess we can go with what you wrote

What war do you speak of? There's a war going on? I thought we were just sabotaging each others villages and nobling each other's inactive players' villages?

DeletedUser

CMETILT;n31132 said:
What war do you speak of? There's a war going on? I thought we were just sabotaging each others villages and nobling each other's inactive players' villages?
Mm I was afraid of that. Do people really find that fulfilling? It sounds like the most boring thing imaginable to me.

BadNeighbour;n31271 said:
Mm I was afraid of that. Do people really find that fulfilling? It sounds like the most boring thing imaginable to me.

You would be absolutely, positively, 100% correct.

DeletedUser1594

BadNeighbour;n31271 said:

I know it's redundant at this point, but once the !AC/W1N1 merger happened that pretty much killed interest in the world across the board. There were a lot of players that left the game after that happened. At this point most players are just coasting along and those who aren't up for that are quitting. The other issue is sabotage as many players have been eliminated from the game via this option

DeletedUser

shekel finder;n31397 said:
The other issue is sabotage as many players have been eliminated from the game via this option

I would love a dev to explain to me why sabotage hasn't been removed from the game yet, because the only reason I can think of is the devs refusing to admit they made a massive mistake and leaving it in out of sheer stubbornness. Because it's impossible to defend against, it's currently being used to bully other players into quitting the game because nobody has the guts or skill to attack an active target. Doesn't sound healthy for the life of the game to me.

Anyone who extensively uses it should probably be considered an exploiter by the community at this point. They will certainly not be taken seriously by me as a legitimately skilled player.

DeletedUser1603

Agreed on sabotage! War is the game! Sabotage should be removed or a full defense created against it! You can't attack might as well Sabotage! What a bore!