• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

How does this world end?

You're forgetting some of the most important stats. Prosperity boosts lv 30 mines to 3,624 resources per mine per hour. Lv 10 HoO reduces coins cost by 10%. Without changing resources around, the following stats provide an accurate amount of coins per day available at 220 villages.
25,200 wood
27,000 clay
22,500 Iron
3,624 RPH (Resources Per Hour)
7.4 Hours per coin
3.24 coins per villa
712 Coins per day (3 Nobles a day)
While I may not be farming, I am gathering resources from the 50-60 nukes I constantly swing out in different areas, as most people tend to dodge but fail to donate resources. Let's assume I gain 300 coins from resources doing this (Or heaven for bid a single farm run). Within a week you can increase your village count by 21, assuming your following this method and not increasing. 21 extra VP per week, Per player. Let's assume you have 50 players. That's 1050 VP per week gained. Not including extra VP you get for controlling provinces. See the math? Tell me how it's hard to get 3,500 when the math above supports a non/low farming option of gaining 1k villages per week in the late game. Even if you were just to noble barbs and not spend resources on troops, you could easily gain 300+ VP per week.
I've won both Domination and VP worlds. They're not really that hard man.
This is one of the most nonsense post i have ever seen on tw2 forum ...
- the vast majority of players don't have prosperity and even when they do it's only temporary not permanent ... permanently adding +20% in your stats is dumb. and what with having a lvl 10 guild of theives HoO in all your villas ... did you reset all other orders ? no new villas/barbs without HoO or with a lower lvl ? i'm not even gonna talk about your ress spending efficiency ...
- "most people tend to dodge but fail to donate resources" ... lol what kind of people are you playing against ??! either he defend and you lose troops ,meaning ress to replace them, or he dodge and you don't get any ress (or bash :rolleyes: ) ... just go with farming
- there is no multiplying by 50 ... you will be lucky if you have 10-20 members who are that active/big on that stage ... i mean 1050 vp per week!!! that's +4k vp a month ??!! en46 lead tribe have +100 members ... what the hell were they doing all these months since they dominate the server ...

DeletedUser3538

So, in the spirit of scientific research, I did a farm run - all 223 villages. It wasn't as efficient as it might be, and oddly enough, with all of the crowding in the push for VP, some of it is taking a long time, (hell sending the attacks took over an hour).
Literally millions of troops went down the shops to get bread, milk and a block of chocolate for mom.
By the time they are all back - and assuming none get lost, or arrested - I will have more than 1000 coins worth of resources - so enough for just under 5 nobles - assuming I get the coins minted before the warehouses redline (avoiding this requires mass minting at least once a minute BTW).
So add that to normal production, and I can get 7, maybe 8 in a day. If I farm twice a day, make it 13 in total.
So assuming I can find targets within reasonable range (1 per province remember), I could hypothetically get 91 VP in the first week. Unfortunately, the new vils don't have troops to farm with, and many of them will have been the farms hit in the first run, so production drops away rapidy, as does access to VP targets.
So after due consideration, and some maths, and actually doing the attacks, I can safely call coldog22's argument a load of unmitigated crap.

DeletedUser5110

OK, having read the various claims, I've concluded that it's possible once other tribes have acknowledged defeat and largely stopped resisting. However,I agree with Drakin that it's a boring and long task. Apparently it takes weeks after achieving supremacy.
My own experience is that victorious tribes are usually only 50% active players, the others having dropped out for whatever reason but kept on the roles for their village count,to protect their villages or as a reward for their prior effort. For the remaining players, it's a larger burden to carry across the finish line.
as for Drakins baffling comment about American Football, Did you watch the SuperBowl? There was some awesome playing there.

DeletedUser3538

OK, having read the various claims, I've concluded that it's possible once other tribes have acknowledged defeat and largely stopped resisting. However,I agree with Drakin that it's a boring and long task. Apparently it takes weeks after achieving supremacy.
My own experience is that victorious tribes are usually only 50% active players, the others having dropped out for whatever reason but kept on the roles for their village count,to protect their villages or as a reward for their prior effort. For the remaining players, it's a larger burden to carry across the finish line.
as for Drakins baffling comment about American Football, Did you watch the SuperBowl? There was some awesome playing there.
For the record we made it...
As for American Football, to each their own - though I understand the camera work in the Super Bowl was somewhat lacking...

DeletedUser5121

How does this world end lol with bots scripts and multi accounts winning.. shame inno has no back bone.. ...well its the end for me. if by chance any of you were fighting me legit. good luck :)

Cpt Spaulding

DeletedUser5110

Hmmmm... Sounds like a disillusioned TRD member. What the hell happened there?
This indicates the problem that I noted in an a early post. Even successful players will quit the game,making it hard to find a sufficient number of active players for the winning tribe to achieve victory.

DeletedUser5121

Hmmmm... Sounds like a disillusioned TRD member. What the hell happened there?
This indicates the problem that I noted in an a early post. Even successful players will quit the game,making it hard to find a sufficient number of active players for the winning tribe to achieve victory.
Just people being people i guess but yea al lthe farm scripts in the game it wont take long for the dominent side to barb they way to 3500 points