• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

How does this world end?

DeletedUser5110

Two months after the start of this world, and with the end point set at 3500 Victory Points,the top tribe has only amassed 7% of the total needed for victory. The top three tribes together have only reached 20% and the top ten tribes only 32% of the total needed for victory. Victory for anyone seems a distant goal.

So how does the winning tribe get to victory? A very mass merger of the top ten tribes gets the winners 1/3 of the way to victory. How to get the next 2/3? The top 10 tribes list 383 members. If they all were active in a single tribe, they would need to average 9+ VP per member. That mass merger plus expansion plan seems even more far fetched if dormant players are removed from the calculation.

The current top three tribes are within 10% of each other (239 - 249 VP). While they may change their relative position, it's unlikely a separate tribe will challenge these three to lead the rankings. Therefore the leadership of the most ambitious of these tribes needs to create a strategy to out perform the other two. Certainly taking villages from the others on the battlefield is one avenue to victory, but again, taking all the villages from the other two gets the top tribe only 20% of the way to victory. That leaves a lot of barbarians and minor players to conquer for the roughly 50 players that each of the three top tribes have.

So how does one tribe climb above the others? Beyond organic growth, the most likely tactic is by recruiting additional players to their tribe. Where possible, luring from other top tribes would work best. Beyond that, recruiting from other tribes and the few independent players would have to be done.

DeletedUser5033

What I'm going to say goes against the system but ...................
- Play a world until you see massive inactivity
- ¿ what need do you have to play until the end ?
- You don't need crowns or hall of fame to prove you're good at playing
- If you are looking for crowns or hall of fame, enter worlds by domination, which are easier to finish
- Innogames, you will be forced to remove worlds by PV or you can close a world by domination simply by eating the tribes, there would be no rival tribe and you can easily negotiate with arguments the closing of the world

I see it like that, maybe I was wrong , thanks for your attention

DeletedUser3087

@Alexhann if The Little Frogs comment was directed at you (you guys...thinking it does) it's because by now you should know that inno does very little if anything because we asked... or even care :p
@PainMonkey A world shouldn't be close to ending after 2 months... but yes it certainly has been a long time since the worlds have gone past 5 months...let alone the year mark, but with the lack of activity it isn't much fun trying to get to 3500 VP...if it is even possible in the small worlds

DeletedUser3148

@Alexhann if The Little Frogs comment was directed at you (you guys...thinking it does) it's because by now you should know that inno does very little if anything because we asked... or even care :p
@PainMonkey A world shouldn't be close to ending after 2 months... but yes it certainly has been a long time since the worlds have gone past 5 months...let alone the year mark, but with the lack of activity it isn't much fun trying to get to 3500 VP...if it is even possible in the small worlds
En 47 is going on 6 months. We're at 70%.

DeletedUser5110

I'm not sure about the statistics for EN47, but the issue with EN49 is that the winning tribe will require about every active player to get to 3500VP. I'd be interested to see some statistics for other complete or near complete VP worlds.

DeletedUser3148

I'm not sure about the statistics for EN47, but the issue with EN49 is that the winning tribe will require about every active player to get to 3500VP. I'd be interested to see some statistics for other complete or near complete VP worlds.
Vp is VERY easy to get though...

DeletedUser5110

I recognize that VP is easy once you're the dominant tribe. The problem that I see is that there are so few players that it will take all ten tribes to combine into a massive 383 person tribe and for them to average 9 VP each to end this world. That seems like an unlikely occurrence. All the tribes have a fair number or dormant players so the active players will need to acquire that many more VP. And I'm pretty certain that the number of active players is declining as they are rimmed and decide it's not worth restarting when there are new worlds.
EN46 has been up since July. How far has it gone towards victory in seven months?

DeletedUser3148

I recognize that VP is easy once you're the dominant tribe. The problem that I see is that there are so few players that it will take all ten tribes to combine into a massive 383 person tribe and for them to average 9 VP each to end this world. That seems like an unlikely occurrence. All the tribes have a fair number or dormant players so the active players will need to acquire that many more VP. And I'm pretty certain that the number of active players is declining as they are rimmed and decide it's not worth restarting when there are new worlds.
EN46 has been up since July. How far has it gone towards victory in seven months?
...You clearly have no idea how to get VP. All members just need to exchange villages and get as many players in one province as possible. You can easily gain 40 VP per province.

DeletedUser5110

I have the idea. Note my use of statistics above. What I'm not seeing is evidence that that actually happens. If you look at EN46, that world still drags on after 7 months. If you look at EN49, you see a world that has few players. Provide evidence that few players will accomplish victory.
There are about 250 active provinces. If you can easily get 40 VP per province, that's about 10,000 easy VP. The largest tribe is 53 players. If it were to double, each of those 100 players would need to be in 35 provinces. Seems like quite an effort. Especially when one considers that a winning tribe rarely has 100 active players.
Coldog, the numbers I'd like to see to back up your 'It's easy' argument is how many players the winning tribe usually has. More specifically, how many active players it has when those who remain have to make the tedious slog towards victory.

DeletedUser3148

I have the idea. Note my use of statistics above. What I'm not seeing is evidence that that actually happens. If you look at EN46, that world still drags on after 7 months. If you look at EN49, you see a world that has few players. Provide evidence that few players will accomplish victory.
There are about 250 active provinces. If you can easily get 40 VP per province, that's about 10,000 easy VP. The largest tribe is 53 players. If it were to double, each of those 100 players would need to be in 35 provinces. Seems like quite an effort. Especially when one considers that a winning tribe rarely has 100 active players.
Coldog, the numbers I'd like to see to back up your 'It's easy' argument is how many players the winning tribe usually has. More specifically, how many active players it has when those who remain have to make the tedious slog towards victory.
Most winning tribes stay around 50. We've won US VP worlds with 25.

DeletedUser3538

En46 - pain and desolation with the will to live falling every day. We are about to hit 3000 VP of the 3500 required, and figure at least another couple of weeks to get it done. Next tribe has barely 200 VP, and there is NO opposition anymore.
In theory VP are easy to get at this point, but when your active players are already at 100-200 vils, it takes some effort to get the nobles - and BTW, 30-40 VP per province is still over 100 provinces worth of VP, and assuming 40-50 active players, that's an average of at leasy 70 vils per player assuming only 1 in each province - in reality it doesn't work that way - or you are madly trying to organise village swaps.
A big issue we've encountered is that the VP total likely assumed a higher level of takeup, and hence more available VP.
But you'll excuse me - I have to go make more coins.

DeletedUser3148

It takes no effort to get nobles at 200 villas lol. I dont need to farm and can make thousands of noble coins a day at 220 villas on EN 47.

DeletedUser3538

It takes no effort to get nobles at 200 villas lol. I dont need to farm and can make thousands of noble coins a day at 220 villas on EN 47.
Actually no you can't. At 220 villas with full resource pits, you will generate roughly 3K of each resource per hour - that's 72k of each resource per vil per day. That's 2.4 coins per vil per day, or 528 coins - assuming you shuffle resources around to maximise, and nothing ever goes red. That's 2.4 nobles per day (which you can't afford, as you've spent every resource on coins).
So say 2 nobles a day, and 3 on weekends. Assume they are all dedicated to gaining VPs - 16 VP per week, per player at that level.
So thousands is partway between exaggeration and bullshit.
Now if you farm, that's very different, but the time demand is massive, and when you are only doing it to take inactive vils, its as boring as watching American football.

DeletedUser3148

Actually no you can't. At 220 villas with full resource pits, you will generate roughly 3K of each resource per hour - that's 72k of each resource per vil per day. That's 2.4 coins per vil per day, or 528 coins - assuming you shuffle resources around to maximise, and nothing ever goes red. That's 2.4 nobles per day (which you can't afford, as you've spent every resource on coins).
So say 2 nobles a day, and 3 on weekends. Assume they are all dedicated to gaining VPs - 16 VP per week, per player at that level.
So thousands is partway between exaggeration and bullshit.
Now if you farm, that's very different, but the time demand is massive, and when you are only doing it to take inactive vils, its as boring as watching American football.
You're forgetting some of the most important stats. Prosperity boosts lv 30 mines to 3,624 resources per mine per hour. Lv 10 HoO reduces coins cost by 10%. Without changing resources around, the following stats provide an accurate amount of coins per day available at 220 villages.
25,200 wood
27,000 clay
22,500 Iron
3,624 RPH (Resources Per Hour)
7.4 Hours per coin
3.24 coins per villa
712 Coins per day (3 Nobles a day)
While I may not be farming, I am gathering resources from the 50-60 nukes I constantly swing out in different areas, as most people tend to dodge but fail to donate resources. Let's assume I gain 300 coins from resources doing this (Or heaven for bid a single farm run). Within a week you can increase your village count by 21, assuming your following this method and not increasing. 21 extra VP per week, Per player. Let's assume you have 50 players. That's 1050 VP per week gained. Not including extra VP you get for controlling provinces. See the math? Tell me how it's hard to get 3,500 when the math above supports a non/low farming option of gaining 1k villages per week in the late game. Even if you were just to noble barbs and not spend resources on troops, you could easily gain 300+ VP per week.
I've won both Domination and VP worlds. They're not really that hard man.

DeletedUser3538

You're forgetting some of the most important stats. Prosperity boosts lv 30 mines to 3,624 resources per mine per hour. Lv 10 HoO reduces coins cost by 10%. Without changing resources around, the following stats provide an accurate amount of coins per day available at 220 villages.
25,200 wood
27,000 clay
22,500 Iron
3,624 RPH (Resources Per Hour)
7.4 Hours per coin
3.24 coins per villa
712 Coins per day (3 Nobles a day)
While I may not be farming, I am gathering resources from the 50-60 nukes I constantly swing out in different areas, as most people tend to dodge but fail to donate resources. Let's assume I gain 300 coins from resources doing this (Or heaven for bid a single farm run). Within a week you can increase your village count by 21, assuming your following this method and not increasing. 21 extra VP per week, Per player. Let's assume you have 50 players. That's 1050 VP per week gained. Not including extra VP you get for controlling provinces. See the math? Tell me how it's hard to get 3,500 when the math above supports a non/low farming option of gaining 1k villages per week in the late game. Even if you were just to noble barbs and not spend resources on troops, you could easily gain 300+ VP per week.
I've won both Domination and VP worlds. They're not really that hard man.
How is sending out 50-60 nukes constantly not farming? And of course prosperity continuously and every vil at level 10 Hall. And of course every noble translates into a village within 24 hours... Must be nice living in your world, where you have the time to send the 50-60 constant farming runs (sorry, not farming) and build level 10 halls and somehow have constant prosperity.
Tell you what: you show me conquer reports on that many vils - i.e. you, and your tribe, taking an average of 21 vils in new provinces per player for one week. Any world, any server.

DeletedUser3538

Oh yes - and there are no additional VP for controlling provinces - at least according to the wiki. Is that a US server thing?

DeletedUser2635

Not to forget that he doesn't recruit troops, spies, upgrade buildings, recruit nobles, seems like he spends all of his resources on coins with a 100% efficiency rate. You are more efficient that any robot I have ever seen, can I hire you to build a perfect cube for me?