• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

How do people play with many villages

• Thread starter DeletedUser5357
  • Start date

DeletedUser5357

How do people farm with like 30 or more villages? It takes like 1 hour to send farming runs in all the villages even with presets

When u get to a certain size, usually u have a dozen or so villages at max size that u don't wish to grow any more. So they become the farm villages that contain a lot of troops and farm when u need them. Also usually the barbs are 3k+ by then so u don't gotta farm a lot to fill ur warehouses. Also farming is always essential and can be quite a chore. But also it isn't as much a chore as u don't need to micro farm as hard if at all. Plus usually most people have enough villages where they don't need to farm. Resources can be shipped from other villages to the ones u need resources in.

Also there is a neat tool in game called OverViews that is semi-recently implemented which allows u to manage all villages with one screen. One screen for buildings, and one screen for troops. Its not needed really till u get big. So often its an ignored feature till late game. But it is what helps me atleast constantly keep troops queued and if buildings need upgraded I just take 2 minutes and click all the builds I want built. And tah dah 60 villages managed within 5 minutes.

Running a large account isn't as hard as it used to be. But the OverView tab really helps, and by the time u are large, ud on't need to farm as much anymore so it stays roughly about the same difficulty as needing to run a few villages and spending max time farming with them. If that makes sense.

DeletedUser5357

Thanks bro, I was just wondering because by the time I cycled through my vilalges to farm the first one needed to send out troops again its seemed like I needed to play 24/7 and I thought thats what bigger players were doing

Make presets ... 200 each troop type minus trebs, siege and berserks ... then just cycle each vill and double tap barbs... won't take too long ... wait till u have 120 vills + then its annoying

Unfortunate thing with mass recruit - it is so bugged. Once you go up to like 200+ villas...sometime it only recruit in maybe 50/60 villas as opposed to the 100+ you are expecting.