• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Hi there, I'm AIDZ the guy who takes your villages and infect you.

DeletedUser894

I'm from 2014, a very old, old. Player who has lot's of sad and happy memories on Tribal wars 2.
From my POV it looks like theirs still bugs, connection issues, ever since EN3.
I've seen a lot of threads about banning players and I'm kinda scared to even make this thread not knowing if I'd be banned. As it's looks like a disaster with many tribe leaders getting banned, I don't understand why Tribal wars 2 doesn't upgrade servers etc if that is the issue.

I hope to see some old players around, was going to join back into Tribal wars 2, but it looked like a p2w player had took me out, and I'm poor irl now at the age of getting a job, I now feed me and my dad etc.
So no way in hell am I going to pay tribal wars 2.

Is the game dead?
Is it worth returning to non p2w?
Are the connection issues even worst!?
Are there many bugs!?
Are people continuing to break rules?
Are there still rule breakers on the forums including myself - hehe.
Whats been up?

DeletedUser894

And I really hope Andy, the blue smurf guy, Canibal, oh and the guy who always answered my tickets and whats super fantastic at his job are still here please be here please, please.

FOUND OUT BLUE SMURF CUDDLES ASSISTANT LEFT NO. PLEASE NO, PLEASE DONT DO THIS I'M GONAN CRY PWEASE NO ;-; I WANT HIM BACK HE WAS AMAZING.

DeletedUser3016

You rang? :O Canibal is still around, though he isn't a part of the team anymore... Who is the super amazing ticket guy though? :O

OOOOOOH since you were last here... Someone promoted me... Silly, I know right?!

DeletedUser894

Oh congratulations man!
And I think it was canibal?? I must check very soon 1 moment before my internet dc's, so happy to see you still on :D

In-deed it was the man himself Canibal :)
" Senior Mod Canibal2015-11-21 18:22:18
Hello AIDZRegenslayer,

I believe its 100 per 1 honor point.

Best regards,

Canibal
TW2 EN Support"

DeletedUser1201

To be quite honest with you @AIDZRegenslayer , due to recent changes within the Co-Op feature.. there has been players abusing it, which has in turn caused other players to leave instead of standing beside the volunteers of the Support Team and helping us get through those that are making the game unfair in general. At least, that is within my eyes.. others may see it differently.

DeletedUser894

To be quite honest with you @AIDZRegenslayer , due to recent changes within the Co-Op feature.. there has been players abusing it, which has in turn caused other players to leave instead of standing beside the volunteers of the Support Team and helping us get through those that are making the game unfair in general. At least, that is within my eyes.. others may see it differently.
Oh okay, I see you joined in 2014! *Highfive*, and yeh... shekelfinder, all the guys who I use to love trolling back in the day... are now all banned Q-Q, how will I ever live my forums day to see myself getting banned again :D.
Oh well.. just returned to Tribal wars 2, and once again.. not going to use p2w... and here I go to get sniped over night )';

DeletedUser894

I really love this lovely tribal wars 2 background music, has such a lovely old tune... smoothing theme to it with my 36 db headset :), years of memory!

DeletedUser1581

I rarely spend any more and am always in the top 50 of every world I player competitively. Crowns are an advantage but playing against the odds are what make games fun I thought.

DeletedUser1594

Oh okay, I see you joined in 2014! *Highfive*, and yeh... shekelfinder, all the guys who I use to love trolling back in the day... are now all banned Q-Q, how will I ever live my forums day to see myself getting banned again :D.
Oh well.. just returned to Tribal wars 2, and once again.. not going to use p2w... and here I go to get sniped over night )';

You may think you are trolling, the only problem is that everyone else knows you have a below average iq

DeletedUser894

You may think you are trolling, the only problem is that everyone else knows you have a below average iq
e9d.jpg

DeletedUser300

lovely? I have been playing since closed beta and i have had music&sounds muted since day 1 :D

Such blasphemy! You shall burn heretic! X)

Wait, there's no wood! Goddamnit got raided again...

Your lucky this time heretic but ya won't be so lucky next time I catch you preaching heretic beliefs x)

Now onto my next inquiry.

DeletedUser2048

I find that if you're gonna go crownless, it's easier if you start a little later on the rim. THere's still crowners there, but not as hard core