• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Heyo

DeletedUser5008

the level of censoring the tw forums go through nowdays. say anything against inno or their mods and bam your posts are gone.How the mighty have fallen indeed.

DeletedUser4932

Go to any other TW forum and its no where near as bad. CaNt ImAgInE WhAt MaKeS En DiFfErEnT

DeletedUser5205

Get your crowns ready, because in November the Polish team will launch to the new server! The Winged Hussars will destroy every other tribe on the November server!

DeletedUser3087

@Qnik did you just decide to spam all the latest active threads with your message o_O...
Well good luck to you and your Polish team...
Didn't know you were still around @coldog22 and I see our regular Rhaegar2 is still around.

DeletedUser3148

@Qnik did you just decide to spam all the latest active threads with your message o_O...
Didn't know you were still around @coldog22 and I see our regular Rhaegar2 is still around.
I take long breaks from the game. Normally only play around winter time. I started this world a bit early, but expect it to last until March or so.

DeletedUser3148

Get your crowns ready, because in November the Polish team will launch to the new server! The Winged Hussars will destroy every other tribe on the November server!
The last team that Invaded EN was us Americans. We won the world. I'm currently sitting at #1 on this world. I doubt you polish will be able to do much. If the server is still open once I win this world, I'll hop over and throw y'all around like rag dolls.

DeletedUser5205

The last team that Invaded EN was us Americans. We won the world. I'm currently sitting at #1 on this world. I doubt you polish will be able to do much. If the server is still open once I win this world, I'll hop over and throw y'all around like rag dolls.
Everyone can talk, but most will do nothing. You've only won 2 worlds, so for me you're a medium player

DeletedUser3087

@Qnik being cocky isn't a good look, perhaps win a EN world first before you have the massive ego...but then again looking forward to what you guys have to offer... Not that I am playing anymore anyway... @coldog22 way back on EN30 right with American Made, but too bad you couldn't stick with your original pre-made and merged...not that I am complaining was part of the winning team in the end ;)

DeletedUser3148

Everyone can talk, but most will do nothing. You've only won 2 worlds, so for me you're a medium player
I haven't updated my list in ages. I've won 4 worlds, placing 2nd 3rd and 4th in OBP in 3 of those 4 worlds. I'm also #1 in OBP, DBP, and Points on this world.

DeletedUser5205

I haven't updated my list in ages. I've won 4 worlds, placing 2nd 3rd and 4th in OBP in 3 of those 4 worlds. I'm also #1 in OBP, DBP, and Points on this world.
Well, see you in November on the new server

DeletedUser4932

Oh wow its another National Server crew that thinks its time for the big leagues...

DeletedUser3148

I guess I need to gather my team from us9 and us11 to show your team a place in the line.
Who are you? I played on US 9 and smashed the world, I was in the top 10 along with Turtlopolis and Angry Hoplite. We all quit. You didnt put us in line. We all had trash morale on everyone due to how far ahead we were. it got boring real quick.

... smashed the world ... we all quit ...
How can you smash something when ,regardless of your excuses, you couldn't even finish it ?? o_O
Even those noob crowners who get on top in the early game in every world before quitting/becoming food , think they smashed their worlds ...

DeletedUser5008

bish i havent played in months before this world...still dont know why i came back.
You and I both know you still play. you "technically" didnt play the first half of en30...its just a matter of what name your going under and in which world haha

DeletedUser5208

I see that server in November promises to be an interesting world. I think I'll come with my team :)

DeletedUser5209

Hey what? This server is finished already? I only just started :-/
I get bored with winning all the time so I am trying a new strategy, perhaps I can do some damage.