• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Here we go again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Now Coolnite is telling me this....

"Your message (Cheating.. really???) contains inappropriate content:

So, I took a villa from our top player, while I'm only ranked in the top 300, and now he's accusing me of cheating... His reason is becuz I "dropped troops too fast", yet there is nowhere in the rules that says anything about that. NAO, is this just him making up excuses cuz he thinks the only way I could have beaten him is by cheating? I think so, as it seems more likely that I just outplayed him! LMAO

Please do not discuss content of this nature on our site. This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

Coolnite7, 5 minutes ago"

this was my reply...
umm.. what's inappropriate about it, u know I have read the rules many times now and I'm really NOT trying to break any anymore... Please help me to see what it is I have done wrong this time. Thank you! :)

I waited for about 10 minutes for him to reply back, but instead he just logged out... so again clearly these US mods don't want to help with or discuss anything with me, just do as they say, "or else!!!" basically......

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser486

Rule/moderation/ban discussion is against forum rules. Anything of the sort should be kept to the ticket system.

DeletedUser

TY, but can u tell me where that specific rule is found.. maybe its just me but I'm not seeing it anywhere..

or are u considering to be this one?
  • If a player is breaking the rules, do not post about it. Please use the report post link, or in severe cases, contact the support staff. Posting about rule breaking is not allowed.
I don't see it as that since the player I'm talking about is the one "reporting" me, so I was just discussing it, as I don't think he should be able to.. is that really not something that can be opened for discussion here? At this point I just feel that I have to defend myself more and more from all these accusations.... But if that IS the rule then I guess I have to understand.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1594

Continue to fight the good fight, don't let the man keep you down. ::raises fist in the air in solidarity::

DeletedUser2122

As yato stated,discussion of bans are against forum rules.
  • Players are not allowed to discuss in-game or forum bans or rules violations. Please use the report feature for any rules violations and we will address it should be find wrong doing. The reasoning for this is simple. The reason for a specific ban might not be obvious to a regular forum member but the moderators and supporters have tools at their disposal that can show different types of rule breaches or unwanted behaviour. Since those information are internal a case is usually a lot more complex than it might seem. Due to the internal nature of some information a ban can not be publicly discussed by InnoGames staff or volunteers and public discussions therefor lack all the facts and usually end in flame wars or witch hunts - neither of which we want to see on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.