• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Has MFD won already?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2615
  • Start date

DeletedUser2615

MFD has set the challenge.

P.P.S Please. Fight us. Don't make this world easy like the others.

And they already have the stats to prove it. Greater bash than any other tribe by far. Great tribe achievements. They have the players and the leadership experience. And they can continue to attract good players looking for an easy win.

Is this world done? I have played many worlds and it is clear to see that if the world does not rally against MFD then they will get an easy win. Even with all tribes fighting MFD it will still be a tough war.

MFD will want to play down their strength. And 'nap' with a few tribes to reduce the possibility of fighting on too many fronts in the early stages.

If this world is to avoid becoming boring then the only course of action is for the world to war MFD.

DeletedUser486

And they already have the stats to prove it. Greater bash than any other tribe by far. Great tribe achievements. They have the players and the leadership experience. And they can continue to attract good players looking for an easy win.
You're not worried some of your guys might "turn" are ya? ;)

DeletedUser5012

Do I see more flattery on the forums??? Oh oh I do ❤️Thanks...
Told you already, mfd isn't a threat. We're ever so sweet. Sharing is caring, and we share our nukes often ❤️

DeletedUser4970

They'll have to try harder or else ABO will get 43 tribe level and attract all others :p

DeletedUser486

They'll have to try harder or else ABO will get 43 tribe level and attract all others :p
So what you are saying is ABO is the threat and everyone should gang up on them instead of MFD. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST PEOPLE>

DeletedUser4970

Normally ABO would have all the aggression because it has largest member size and crowning tribe level but this world is strange :)

DeletedUser4698

xvgyleb2z.png

DeletedUser5040

I say this with pride, we are fighting against everyone (7 vs 1 is correct), I am ashamed of all the other tribes who are in essence a MRT. My god, this is tribal wars, what fun is making alliances with everyone and seeing who can out grow or out farm the other tribe for the win. We marked TVS red from day one cause anyone who has Leo is red, think that is in the bylaws somewhere. The rest made us red after we attacked one or two villas we shared provinces with, people securing your home province is TW2 101 not an act of war. Nevertheless, here we are 50 against them all, and we are outbashing the heck out of them! Numbers do not lie.

DeletedUser2615

I believe MFD made us (the hive) red first. Correct me if I am wrong.

DeletedUser5012

I believe MFD made us (the hive) red first. Correct me if I am wrong.
Nope. Sorry. Someone had a fit over a few skirmishes. We enjoy those scuffles. Nothing to bring out the red paint over.
As stated above, the only tribe we painted red was tsv... For all the obvious reasons ❤️